New Bacon Sundae from Burger King

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
It was only a matter of time. And how disgusting.
While the contents of the sundae could not be confirmed, it looks like a vanilla ice-cream sundae topped with chocolate and caramel syrups and sprinkled with bacon.

From here: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/burger-king-releases-bacon-sundae-215536224--abc-news-topstories.html

Replies

• ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    In NC people eat bacon on everything. I used to manage a Wendy's & anything that came with it was a top seller. The kids used to crumble it up on Frosty's.
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The levels of creativity that go into American junk food never fails to astound me!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Didn't Denny's have a bacon sundae? I have a feeling that Burger King will sooner or later go bankrupt since they can't think of any original ideas..

Edit: that and their food sucks.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna invent bacon flavored fez!
  • weathergirl320
    Options
    oh my god!!!!!!! i can die happy now!!!!! a BACON sundae!?!?!?! makes the sundae worth it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • afwatson15
    afwatson15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Two please.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I hate Burger King, but a bacon sundae?? That sounds delicious!!
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I am definitely going to have to try that! Bacon goes with everything!! :D
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    oh my god!!!!!!! i can die happy now!!!!! a BACON sundae!?!?!?! makes the sundae worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just funny!! But they can keep their fake ice cream. I'll take the BACON!!!!
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I prefer my bacon with my eggs...or on a sandwich, I barely like icecream or sweets as is and I think that would just make me give them up forever....well maybe I should have one then....
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'd try it!
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say (or admit it) but everything is better with bacon! Even if it's a sprinkle or two.
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    LOL at previous poster.

Is it any different than VooDoo Donuts? Or whatever their name is...They have a doughnut topped with bacon.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Didn't Denny's have a bacon sundae? I have a feeling that Burger King will sooner or later go bankrupt since they can't think of any original ideas..

^^this.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'd tell them to put the bacon on the side.
    Bacon + Sundae = :huh:
    Bacon & Sundae = :heart:
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Yes, they did, I came to this post just to say the same!
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    hey, don't blame us. We learned it from our ancestors. Lets face it, deep fried anything is a Scottish thing (and sure, it pops up in Texas, but it pales to the Scottish versions)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    And people still question why it is this country has an obesity problem!?! I think it sounds disgusting :sick:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will be my cheat meal. HAVE to try it. yum.