New Bacon Sundae from Burger King

Options

Replies

• tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    I like bacon. I like ice cream. But I doubt I would like them together!
  • amyy010
    amyy010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    that sounds horrible! :embarassed:
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    does bacon.... really go... with anything???? :noway:
  • Mandy_Pandy
    Options
    I'll be honest. I love me some bacon but bacon + ice cream doesn't do it for me. I HAVE been guilty of ordering a frosty and an order of fries from Wendy's and dipping every lovely, glorious, salty fry in my frosty.. Mmmmmmmmm. :heart:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    And people still question why it is this country has an obesity problem!?! I think it sounds disgusting :sick:

Bacon actually has far fewer calories than ice cream.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Honestly it doesnt sound that bad. Salty and sweet mixed together can have an amazingly good taste. Someone mentioned Frostys from Wendys with Bacon, when I was younger we use to just order a big Frosty and Large fries and dip the fries into the Frosty. It's very yummy. But oh so bad for you.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    The levels of creativity that go into American junk food never fails to astound me!

This! It's amazing what they come up with! Have you heard of the grilled cheese at Denny's that is made out of several fried cheesesticks slapped in between 2 slices of grilled bread. I swear, it's like they have potheads creating their menus!

Ummm, yeah. Have you ever looked in the kitchen to see who is working back there? I am sure there are a few potheads back there.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    The fat kid in me says, "I want one now!" Just say no!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The levels of creativity that go into American junk food never fails to astound me!

This! It's amazing what they come up with! Have you heard of the grilled cheese at Denny's that is made out of several fried cheesesticks slapped in between 2 slices of grilled bread. I swear, it's like they have potheads creating their menus!

LOLOLOL do you remember the KFC double decker sandwich? It was a bacon and cheese sandwisch with two pieces of friend chicken breast as the bread! Even seeing the pictures made me cringe, and I LOOOOOVE fast food.

Totally remember that! Never had it though!!

It's back in Canada!!! The Double Down!!
    I love bacon...on anything
  • KayLaul
    KayLaul Posts: 19
    Options
    Heston Blumenthal has been making this since 2004! (gotta say, i think I'd rather have his....)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heston_Blumenthal#Signature_Dishes
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    I'll be honest. I love me some bacon but bacon + ice cream doesn't do it for me. I HAVE been guilty of ordering a frosty and an order of fries from Wendy's and dipping every lovely, glorious, salty fry in my frosty.. Mmmmmmmmm. :heart:

Oh yes! Now THAT is a delicious combo!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ugggg I love bacon and love ice cream but don't think I could eat them together maybe bacon for dinner and ice cream for dessert lol but not together
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    In NC people eat bacon on everything. I used to manage a Wendy's & anything that came with it was a top seller. The kids used to crumble it up on Frosty's.
    ^^^ Yes Carolinians LOVE Bacon, LOL.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    BEURP
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The Frosty and fry thing is so good!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    A lot of strong feelings on both sides of this debate, it's either love it of hate it, ... I'd probably try it if I could squeeze the calories with out going too far over.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Dorito tacos and bacon sundaes...what's next, cheeseburger lollipops?

Close...

pizza-on-a-stick10.jpg
    [/quote^^^This looks like some custom appetizer at a wedding, LOL. You know how the bride and groom would have that special drink or appetizer specially made to replicate their taste, well this pc reminds me of that, LOL.
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    I think I'm going to be sick. I need to think of this whenever I get super-hungry. It's an appetite-killer, for sure.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    :frown:
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I want one?? :embarassed: