New Bacon Sundae from Burger King

Options

Replies

• HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    that sounds disgusting i like bacon but not on my ice cream

Then Pizza Hut is talking about Hot dog stuffed crust pizza i hate hotdogs as it is and that sounds disgusting also
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That is not appealing at all to me!! I like bacon too but with breakfast or on a sandwich.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    "Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."

Or any animals for that matter. That sounds disgusting... and the fat content alone has to be astronomical.
  • bgrone0214
    Options
    Sign me up for one! it would be awesome if they served it with a bacon chocolate chip cookie on top.
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    Dorito tacos and bacon sundaes...what's next, cheeseburger lollipops?
  • susieqa6699
    susieqa6699 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ever try chocolate covered bacon....thought it would be GROSS!!!!
    I could eat it everday.....well not anymore.....but every once in a while would be OK.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Never shall bacon be sacred again =( RIP
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    "Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."

Or any animals for that matter. That sounds disgusting... and the fat content alone has to be astronomical.

When you are eating a sundae with bacon on top, you are not concerned with fat content, just deliciousness. This must be GLORIOUS!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Dorito tacos and bacon sundaes...what's next, cheeseburger lollipops?

dibs.png
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    The levels of creativity that go into American junk food never fails to astound me!

This! It's amazing what they come up with! Have you heard of the grilled cheese at Denny's that is made out of several fried cheesesticks slapped in between 2 slices of grilled bread. I swear, it's like they have potheads creating their menus!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ever try chocolate covered bacon....thought it would be GROSS!!!!
    I could eat it everday.....well not anymore.....but every once in a while would be OK.

Hmmmmm interesting ;)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    The levels of creativity that go into American junk food never fails to astound me!

This! It's amazing what they come up with! Have you heard of the grilled cheese at Denny's that is made out of several fried cheesesticks slapped in between 2 slices of grilled bread. I swear, it's like they have potheads creating their menus!

LOLOLOL do you remember the KFC double decker sandwich? It was a bacon and cheese sandwisch with two pieces of friend chicken breast as the bread! Even seeing the pictures made me cringe, and I LOOOOOVE fast food.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    This cannot come to Canada fast enough.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I like a good sundae, but I prefer them pig-free. I mean...what?
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Bacon sundae sounds amazing! The bacon would have to be cooked super-crisp though, and something tells me BK doesn't do it right. I may have to try this at home. That salty/sweet combination gets me every time.

Also, the bacon donut at VooDoo donuts. Phenomenal.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL do you remember the KFC double decker sandwich? It was a bacon and cheese sandwisch with two pieces of friend chicken breast as the bread! Even seeing the pictures made me cringe, and I LOOOOOVE fast food.

Totally remember that! Never had it though!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Totally remember that! Never had it though!!

They still have them here... AAre you talking about the "double down" lol... I never tried it.
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    This sounds vulgar and fairly immoral, I've never described food that way before.
  • degausspdx
    degausspdx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's VooDoo and the bacon maple bar is soon tasty. Just a touch of salty smoky with the maple bar sets it a notch above anything else in a raise bar perspective.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Jack-In-The-Box also has a bacon sundae. Bacon sundaes don't sound appetizing to me.