New Bacon Sundae from Burger King

Options

Replies

• christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow are you serious? I cannot imagine combining those things.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks bacon should only be eaten with breakfast foods like pancakes or eggs? Ugh, bacon with anything sweet sounds disgusting.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    DO WANT
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    The hip restaurants have been doing the sweet+bacon thing for a while. It was only a matter of time before the chains jumped on the bandwagon.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    BK = Nasty (period). Oh sorry!

I am not a fan of bacon so they can keep it. Some people put bacon on EVERYTHING, to each their own I suppose. :glasses:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something from "Bizarre Foods" with Andrew Zimern. :huh: :noway: :sick:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Didn't Denny's have a bacon sundae? I have a feeling that Burger King will sooner or later go bankrupt since they can't think of any original ideas..

Edit: that and their food sucks.

I doubt that! All the fast food restaurants continually imitate each other. That is how the industry works!

Nasty Jack-in-the-Box started this with their Bacon Milkshake!! :sick:
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I dont eat pork and I hate BACOn with a passion. I believe it is one of the reasons Heart disease and obesity exist......So lets keep giving people reasons to eat bacon....like the Baconator...now its a BACON sundae! thats crazy!
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    I don't like fast food, but I had it today for the first time in 18 months.. a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich for lunch.. and it was DELICIOUS.

I'll probably go another 18 months before I get another craving like that, but I gotta say.. a bacon sundae sounds absolutely fabulous.
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I will most likely try it. It would be best if they used maple flavored ice cream... :love: lol

I don't see why this is so out of this world crazy. Sweet and salty. Lots of people like it. And lots of people like bacon and lots of people like ice cream.

Not nearly as gross as hotdog filled pizza crust IMO.

And everyone has their own opinions........ so. Yep.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I want!

I love the combo of salty and sweet. How else would McGriddles be so popular?? *drool*

**Edit to add:

haters-anthony.gif
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I want!

I love the combo of salty and sweet. How else would McGriddles be so popular?? *drool*

**Edit to add:

haters-anthony.gif

Oh great! Now I'm craving a McGriddle!!! lol
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I <3 bacon
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Must eat BACON!!

6c41fdb942d6f92c79733e8505b74d22.jpg
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Didn't Denny's have a bacon sundae? I have a feeling that Burger King will sooner or later go bankrupt since they can't think of any original ideas..

Edit: that and their food sucks.

Yes, Denny's did it first, and about a year ago. I have not had one, but am a firm believer in "Bacon makes it better".
  • sgballow
    sgballow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    that sounds disgusting i like bacon but not on my ice cream

Then Pizza Hut is talking about Hot dog stuffed crust pizza i hate hotdogs as it is and that sounds disgusting also

My boyfriend said something about the hot dog stuffed crust pizza I told him it must have been an aprils fools joke, are they really going to put a hot dog anywhere near pizza?!?!?!?!? GROSS!!
  • sveltemarilyn
    sveltemarilyn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There's a candy shop on the far south side of town that has chocolate covered bacon. It is totally and completely delicious. Luckily, it's a bit of a drive from my home to get there. Still I love it.
    Don't judge me! : D
  • Mandy_Pandy
    Options
    I will most likely try it. It would be best if they used maple flavored ice cream... :love: lol

I don't see why this is so out of this world crazy. Sweet and salty. Lots of people like it. And lots of people like bacon and lots of people like ice cream.

Not nearly as gross as hotdog filled pizza crust IMO.

And everyone has their own opinions........ so. Yep.

This yogurt joint down the road from me has a maple bacon donut flavor yogurt! I haven't gotten up the nerve to try it. I stick to my cheesecake with strawberry topping :embarassed:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Dont eat pork so I will take a turkey bacon sundae to go please...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I want!

**Edit to add:

haters-anthony.gif

My kids love those guys!