60 lbs gone...15 more to go. Progress pics.

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing and totally different :)!!!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your results are incredible! Great job.
  • PatriciaBrand09
    PatriciaBrand09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You look great!!!!!! I wish I could drop weight like that!!!!!!!
  • jen9506
    jen9506 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow, that is really inspiring! I have a similar body type as your old picture so that really gives me hope! Congratulations!
  • samuelzmom
    samuelzmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! It would help if those who post pics of themselves give us a summary of what they did to help them. Sure, it doesn't work for everyone, but I always find helpful tips from everyone.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful! You look like a different person.
  • TakeItOffin2012
    Options
    You look great!!! This is my first week and I'm so excited. You are such an inspiration.:smile:
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Options
    You look great!!
  • smuckyrun
    smuckyrun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!

AMAZING!

congratulations!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job! It would help if those who post pics of themselves give us a summary of what they did to help them. Sure, it doesn't work for everyone, but I always find helpful tips from everyone.

Sorry about that! It was an oversight on my part as I had posted a topic in February(?) about my journey so far and never thought to include that info in this topic. Lack of sleep. :wink:

Here is a link to my first topic with a bit of a rundown of how my journey went. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434089-39-down-25-to-go-pics

Hope that helps! :smile:
  • SDawgW
    Options
    WOWOW thats amazing! Your look like a different person and definitely at least 10 years younger!
    I need to lose about 40 to 50 pounds. any advice? How long did this take you, and how did you do it!

Sorry - missed this post earlier.

I just posted a link to my original topic http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434089-39-down-25-to-go-pics

Not sure if that's the kind of info that everyone's looking for.

My two biggest suggestions would be to track EVERYTHING (food, exercise, mood/emotions, stresses, sleep, etc.) and BE HONEST. No one will care if you stick to your plan or not and you can tell them all you want that you're trying your best but you can't fool the scale. :wink:
  • jennc37
    jennc37 Posts: 81
    Options
    that is unbelievable! you look fabulous!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Woop-Woop!
    :smile:
  • SDawgW
    Options
    For anyone that has asked "what did you do to lose the weight", check out my blog posts from time to time as I'm just starting to enter my days' events (food and exercise diaries are viewable to MFP friends).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SDawgW

It may not be a routine that works for everyone but it's working for me! :smile:
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!!! do you look amazing thanks for sharing I love to see people succeeding it lets me know this is possible
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and beautiful! It's clear you've been putting in a lot of hard work - and it's paying off!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!