60 lbs gone...15 more to go. Progress pics.

Options

Replies

• sylkawi
    sylkawi Posts: 4
    Options
    awsome
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for motivating me today.

Yay! I :heart: reading things like this...it's why I posted!! Hope your day was a success! :smile:
  • SDawgW
    Options
    Ho...ly....cow.....

There are a lot of before/after pics on this website, and this has got to be up there with the biggest change! You look COMPLETELY different! Fantastic! Bravo!

Oh wow - how did I miss this post? Thank you for such kind words (to everyone!!!) but this one makes me jump for joy because I wanted to not only be healthy but I wanted to look the part. Nice to know it's that noticeable of a change (I still have a hard time focusing on my progress...most times I still see that big girl when I look in the mirror).
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    amazing well done you look great
  • proppernurse
    Options
    You look great!
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you honestly don't look at all like the same person! and I say that in the nicest of ways! you look absolutely AMAZING!!! congrats on the success!! :flowerforyou:
  • GetHot12
    GetHot12 Posts: 7
    Options
    You look so great! I honestly don't even see 15 more pounds that need to be lost, but its all about how YOU feel! Excellent job thus far :)
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    THIS PICTURE DID WHAT MANY DIET BOOKS AND SPEECHES COULD NOT DO. YOU GOT ME GOING NOW!!
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You did fantastic! :)
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for the inspirational pics! you look like a whole new person :smile:
  • SDawgW
    Options
    You look so great! I honestly don't even see 15 more pounds that need to be lost, but its all about how YOU feel! Excellent job thus far :)

Thanks so much! Yah, I'm not striving to be stick thin...but I do still have a bit of excess abdominal fat that I would love to shed.

Truth be told, I have no idea if there's 15 more to go. Or 20. Or 5. I don't know what's fat and what's excess skin. I just know I'm not quite there.....yet. :wink:
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Newme012
    Newme012 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look terrific! Do you mind saying how you did it (e.g., eating back exercise calories or not, setting goal to one or two pounds week, etc)?
  • GwenaLW
    GwenaLW Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! You do not look like the same person! Seriously. How did you do it? Do share!
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow! AMAZING xxx
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    WOW! You are super inspiring! You're really close in height/weight in both starting and goals. I have something awesome to look forward too, if I look as good as you when I'm done!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great job, girl!!! You look so happy! You and I are the same height and goal weight. These last three pounds are the worst!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The smile says it all, even more than the great body.
  • NaadNaady
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!