Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options

Replies

• weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am 38 C and I want to be smaller.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Was a DD at one point and found out last week I'm now a B/C cup. I was so excited I got a little teary! Running and working out feels much easier now and being able to wear a small shirt is pretty awesome too! ;) You are not alone at all.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm desperate for mine to go away. At my biggest they were a 38 G, I'm a 34 E now and I just want them gone!
  • lindastefanini
    Options
    I got a reduction 12 years ago, and I've never regretted it. When I first saw my new little breast I cried. They were so normal, not obvious, not something that people stared at, or gawked, or made comments about. My back pain and shoulder pain improved, and disappeared :).

The first times I ran afterwards, I literally fell on my face, twice, that happened... it was shocking.
    I suddently noticed how big my stomach was, since it wasnt shielded by the the ginormouse breasts any more.

I gained about 40 lbs since my reduction, my boobs grew a bit, but not out of porportion. I still like them.

I went bra-less, first time since I was 12. I can wear halter tops, and tank tops... things fit and feel better.

Also, when I saw people from high school afterwards (class of 77) most of them did not recognize me because they looked for those boobs to identify me... go figure...it was how people thought of me, and i'm and so happy to have that part of me no longer my main identifier....
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I think Im the only guy that wants a smaller penis. You don't know how hard it is to find a speedo that isn't so revealing.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    THESE...down 2 cups sizes after almost 30 pounds,,,hope to go down 1 or 2 more with the next 20. Ive said it and ill say it again..THEY GET IN THE WAY!

boobies-1.jpg
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to get back to a 36D (even a fuller C). Currently, 38DD . . . and after two children, I would LOVE even more to get a lift!
  • AmyJo54915
    AmyJo54915 Posts: 103
    Options
    You are totally not alone! I was celebrating when I got down to a "c" cup! :wink:
  • joanmansour
    joanmansour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG, you definitely are not the only one. All my life, I've had to contend with BIG boobs. When I was a lot thinner, they looked very nice in my clothes. Sadly, due to weight gain, they are really big. I have a very hard time finding bras that will contain them. Food lands "on my shelf", never inmy lap as it does for my smaller friends. I'm very small in the shoulders and neckline, so shirts and sweaters can be very low cut in the neckline. I would opt for smaller boobs anytime!!!!!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, um, yeah. You are definitely not the only one to want smaller breasts, but maybe for a different reason. I can't wait to get back to an "A." I'm a runner and despite some pretty good/expensive sport bras, less on top to bounce, the better (and I think the guys still like to see one run!). :D
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Probably gonna get kicked out of the man club for this, but I an not fond of HUGE!! breasts. I see them and think OMG! Those have GOT to hurt!

IMHO, anything above DD is too big medically. I have a friend that had K's and got them reduced to DD because she was starting to have to wear a back brace! She felt much better and looked just as good! So you ladies hoping for smaller breasts, I support you! (No pun intended)
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Im so happy to find a group of women who want to lose the twins...atleast some of them. Im a 40DD right now but I'd really like to back down to a 34C. It would make my back feel alot better and shave a few points off my golf game too! I'll admit, I love these girls but they sure know how to screw up my golf swing!
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Probably gonna get kicked out of the man club for this, but I an not fond of HUGE!! breasts. I see them and think OMG! Those have GOT to hurt!

IMHO, anything above DD is too big medically. I have a friend that had K's and got them reduced to DD because she was starting to have to wear a back brace! She felt much better and looked just as good! So you ladies hoping for smaller breasts, I support you! (No pun intended)

boo :grumble:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You're not alone - I'm right there with ya. Except for the gender aspect, anyhow.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options

Sorry. Did not intend to upset anyone. If you are comfortable with the larger size and your back isn't bothering you, then Great for you! Peace offering? :flowerforyou:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want mine to get smaller as well. I'm a 34DD, but I have a small frame and am losing inches everywhere else. I wouldnt mind getting down to a 34C. :-)
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would love for mine to shrink.
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    would sooooooo love mine to shrink, doubt it's gonna happen now tho!! went from a 42 DD to 34 'F'...what's that all about?
    breast feeding 2 babies and being overweight for soooo long didn't do me any favours!!!!
    guess I am just going to have to accept it. no amount of chest exercises are working!!
    just about at my goal weight, so, they are here to stay!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HECK NO YOU'RE NOT!

I want smaller boobs so that they'll be perky in old age.. but unfortunately I haven't lost ANYTHING from my boobs yet that I have noticed. All of my bras fit just like they did before...

It's disheartening.
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

Sorry. Did not intend to upset anyone. If you are comfortable with the larger size and your back isn't bothering you, then Great for you! Peace offering? :flowerforyou:

I took the boo to mean, boo to the pun.... hahahahaha