messageless friend requests

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I accept any and all. If you can put up with me, you are a saint. Or as bad as I am.

:laugh:
    watch out for this one....

So which are you? lol
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Options
    Ooooh, one of the cool kids. Lol

What is one supposed to say? "You're body is hot & it's motivating me so let's be friends."?

oooops meant to quote

this was for the OP

um... I'm sorry if that's how I came across, but all I was saying is I'd like to know why or if there would be a connection. No need to be ugly over my silly request.

ETA: I never said I was a cool kid....

Ugly? :cry:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I really don't think about it all that much
    whats the difference in getting a blank friend request. and one that has a generic one liner about support etc

a little silly to me...dont overthink it....
    maybe that is why I have few friends..LOL
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

What is one supposed to say? "You're body is hot & it's motivating me so let's be friends."?

oooops meant to quote

this was for the OP

um... I'm sorry if that's how I came across, but all I was saying is I'd like to know why or if there would be a connection. No need to be ugly over my silly request.

NO!!! You are not PHYSICALLY ugly. Your words about me being a "cool kid" thinking I'm better than others was ugly. I genuinely try to support all of my friends, so I found that hurtful. :cry:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Let's be honest. The people who say "Oh I accept everyone!" have typically been here for a month. Give them some time and when their list gets to 200 they'll be cutting people as viciously as the rest of us long time users.

Everyone's list is their own business. How you decide to manage it does not make you better than anyone else.

You're so cute. :flowerforyou:

He speaks truth. I view my FL much differently now than when I first started. It all boils down to how much of the social aspect plays into your use of this site. The more social you are, the more particular you get about who to let into your life, even via the internetz.
    Options
    whats the difference in getting a blank friend request. and one that has a generic one liner about support etc

when you get in the triple digits, let us know.... and to be fair I DID say it was silly. I did after all, post it in the chit-chat section for a reason.... :flowerforyou:
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Just make it one big free for all on everyones pages.

man oh man, the image that just ran through my head, lmao! It was cartoonish and hysterical... :laugh:

ETA: you're pretty

lol I can ONLY imagine!

btw.. I wish I had your body lol!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I haven't sent a friend's request in a very long time. Maybe I will send one now, with a message.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I used the to each it's own .....I created my account so I have a right to deny, accept, or want a message when recieving request. We all feel differently about our journey and the support we want...No big deal. Request the next one.. BUT if you don't have a message I will at least go to your page to check out something about yourself....and most of them have nothing there...My page is private so...it helps with the reason for the request... I take my journey seriously so I want those type of people around me to either feel slightly the same or serious about this lifestyle..fun at times but for the most part Go-Getter..... Not adding people just to add....

So NO...I don't accept any and everyone body....

:bigsmile:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Everyone's list is their own business. How you decide to manage it does not make you better than anyone else.
    :drinker:
  • kimber0607
    Options
    I haven't sent a friend's request in a very long time. Maybe I will send one now, with a message.

Pick me Pick me...LOL
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I accept any and all. If you can put up with me, you are a saint. Or as bad as I am.

:laugh:
    watch out for this one....

So which are you? lol

you need to ask? :devil:
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Options

oooops meant to quote

this was for the OP

NO!!! You are not PHYSICALLY ugly. Your words about me being a "cool kid" thinking I'm better than others was ugly. I genuinely try to support all of my friends, so I found that hurtful. :cry:
    My apologies. It was really meant as a light hearted joke with no real depth to it.
    Options

man oh man, the image that just ran through my head, lmao! It was cartoonish and hysterical... :laugh:

lol I can ONLY imagine!

why, thank you! I'm working on getting it back and to think that was only taken in November. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.... :bigsmile:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    ....I dont add unattractive people...
  • kimber0607
    Options

when you get in the triple digits, let us know.... and to be fair I DID say it was silly. I did after all, post it in the chit-chat section for a reason.... :flowerforyou:

FYI....I started here in 08....I have no clue how many friends at that time I acquired....the number never mattered to me
    closed my account for a bit, and came back recently....will continue, as I have, to accept any and all friends requests....I dont know.... for me it doesnt matter if I have 5 or 500 'friends'

what am I missing?

and hope to keep this light hearted....:flowerforyou:
    Options

oooops meant to quote

this was for the OP

My apologies. It was really meant as a light hearted joke with no real depth to it.

oh ok, I'm sensitive. By the way, you don't look like you need a great deal of help there, sir. But, support is always nice.
    Options
    ....I dont add unattractive people...

good rule! :bigsmile:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I only accept blank FR where the picture shows a speculum in use.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

lol I can ONLY imagine!

why, thank you! I'm working on getting it back and to think that was only taken in November. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.... :bigsmile:

You can do it! :wink: I am working on it myself. I have alot further to go than you but, some day!