Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and amazing.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    I do. I love it. Still a work in progress but I love the process. One month later only 1 pound less, but 2 inches off my waist.

So stop being scared and making excuses and get in the "man cave" side of the gym.

IMG_0777-1-2.jpg

same here. started lifting heavy 3+ months ago, and see serious *kitten* kicking qualities. not a ton off the scale, but body recomp IS happening. :smokin:
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love seeing girls at the gym hitting the weight racks working up a sweat! Seeing them encourage me to lift harder!
  • EinTX
    EinTX Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Grreat job, you look wonderful. I recently moved to TX and we downsized so we didn't need to move so much. But my squat rack, weights, dumbells and bench were in that truck when it was loaded. Now I'm trying to get the garage so I have a place to set them up, it is killing me not to have them in place Have resorted to body weight exercises until I can get the fun stuff set back up.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    THAT back. WOOOOT WOOOT!! Gorgeous! I was just having this conversation with a friend!! Girls should lift heavy, end of discussion. I haven't lost a pound in months but lost about 10 cm overall. I keep getting asked at the uni gym what varsity sport I am training for since I hog all the weights ;) Congrats on your results!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love seeing girls at the gym hitting the weight racks working up a sweat! Seeing them encourage me to lift harder!

Men like you are awesome. I just showed my husband these pics and he was blown away. Made my night.:love:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results!!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    THAT back. WOOOOT WOOOT!! Gorgeous! I was just having this conversation with a friend!! Girls should lift heavy, end of discussion. I haven't lost a pound in months but lost about 10 cm overall. I keep getting asked at the uni gym what varsity sport I am training for since I hog all the weights ;) Congrats on your results!

Thank you, love the whole varsity sport you are in. :laugh:
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look great! This is the push I need to bump up my kettlebell, I have been too comfortable with the 8kg time to go to 12kg and stop being comfortable.

Thanks for the push!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration. : )
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration. : )

I can't tell you how many times I read your success story and how much you have inspired me. So proud to call you friend.:heart:
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    You look great! This is the push I need to bump up my kettlebell, I have been too comfortable with the 8kg time to go to 12kg and stop being comfortable.

Thanks for the push!

Push nothing...SHOVE:laugh:

Thank you.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Now that I can view the thread from my PC and not my not very smart phone,I just wanted to say I can see a huge diffrence in your waist. Good job your back looks great!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic results!!!

I also can't figure out why women want to avoid "looking like a woman who lifts heavy." For me, it just seems like the fastest, most efficient way to get the lean body I want. Wish I'd started sooner!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    Now that I can view the thread from my PC and not my not very smart phone,I just wanted to say I can see a huge diffrence in your waist. Good job your back looks great!

Thank you.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic results!!!

I also can't figure out why women want to avoid "looking like a woman who lifts heavy." For me, it just seems like the fastest, most efficient way to get the lean body I want. Wish I'd started sooner!

You were another amazing inspiration for me. Pics don't lie my friend. Glad I listened to awesome people like you. :drinker:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100lbs left to lose, and I push it as heavy as I can because I want my body to look like yours when I get there, and not like droopy dogs jowls. It's a lot easier to fill in that skin now than it'll be to pull it up once the sag hits.

You look fantastic, BTW!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Wish I'd started sooner!
    word
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    L~ you are one BAMF. Fantastic results! :heart:
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    <
    Oh and look at my huge bulky man muscles I got from the last 5 months of lifting.....:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!