would you help out a lady?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I would definately offer to help. I changed a woman's flat tire once in 20 below weather. She was in a service centre and the attendant wouldn't help her! :grumble:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'd probably help someone if they looked like they were struggling. If they were loading them on there with relative ease, I'd think they can handle their own stuff and I'd leave them be.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Yep. I would have helped you load it up. If you were struggling and I didn't have something else pressing, I might even have helped you unload it.
  • JamesOfLondon
    JamesOfLondon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes.

I'd help you.

I believe in courtesy for others and civilised behaviour.

Old fashioned maybe, but I'm not changing anytime soon because I prefer myself that way.

For example, I'd give up my seat for a lady or a pensioner on a busy train, I often do.

You'd be suprised at the warmth of the smile you receive for such small gestures in the world we all now live in...
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I absolutly would have helped.
    Must be the redneck in me.
    But, I would want someone to help my wife/mom/grandmother.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    You'd be suprised at the warmth of the smile you receive for such small gestures in the world we all now live in...

^^ The pay off that can make your day.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I always offer to help, it may just be where I love but some people are so dead set on being independent that they would rather do it themselves than accept help from a stranger. And everyone wonders why chivalry is dead.