Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options

Replies

• gemini0689
    Options
    amazing! any tips??
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WOOO HOOOOOO! great WORK!
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    amazing! any tips??

First of all THANK YOU EVERYONE for the amazing support & encouragement!! Your comments have made me feel so good, and are helping me to stay on the right track, because I've been struggling the past month with keeping up the hard work...and haven't lost any weight because of it. All the support helps me to remember how far I've come and that I can reach my goal, but it's going to take HARD WORK and no one is going to do it for me.

As for tips, the #1 thing I can say is PATIENCE. I was never patient enough before to stick with any fitness plan--I always wanted to see IMMEDIATE results, so when I didn't get immediate results (who does!?), I gave up. I stayed in a cycle of misery and depression and being fat because of it. When I finally buckled down and MADE myself, above all else, have PATIENCE, and keep working out & eating right despite not seeing immediate results...that's what made a difference. It was one of the HARDEST things I've ever had to do--keep exercising every day & eating right even when I wasn't losing weight or seeing any changes the first couple of months. You have to stick with it & realize it's a lifestyle change, it's not going to happen overnight, but if you do stick with it eventually you will see results & it will be WORTH IT! :)
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW...you are inspiring me to refocus! I have lost 20 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50. Those pics make me BELIEVE.

That, in turns, inspires ME to keep going. Thank you! And if I can do it, anyone can! Congrats on the lost 20!!
  • aliceceja
    aliceceja Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are a great motivation!!! You look great!!!:smile:
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • xkins
    xkins Posts: 7
    Options
    Oh man we're almost identical haha. I'm 5'3 and started at around 197 and I'm currently 138. Congratulations :D
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow such a difference! You look beautiful! Really inspiring!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    amazing! any tips??

First of all THANK YOU EVERYONE for the amazing support & encouragement!! Your comments have made me feel so good, and are helping me to stay on the right track, because I've been struggling the past month with keeping up the hard work...and haven't lost any weight because of it. All the support helps me to remember how far I've come and that I can reach my goal, but it's going to take HARD WORK and no one is going to do it for me.

As for tips, the #1 thing I can say is PATIENCE. I was never patient enough before to stick with any fitness plan--I always wanted to see IMMEDIATE results, so when I didn't get immediate results (who does!?), I gave up. I stayed in a cycle of misery and depression and being fat because of it. When I finally buckled down and MADE myself, above all else, have PATIENCE, and keep working out & eating right despite not seeing immediate results...that's what made a difference. It was one of the HARDEST things I've ever had to do--keep exercising every day & eating right even when I wasn't losing weight or seeing any changes the first couple of months. You have to stick with it & realize it's a lifestyle change, it's not going to happen overnight, but if you do stick with it eventually you will see results & it will be WORTH IT! :)

Thank you for that. I have hit a rut for a couple months or 1.5 months or something...but I feel like I look better despite barely any wt. changes. It will happen, keep it up...love it! You look so good.
  • mishtoit
    mishtoit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look absolutely amazing!!! you have really made me realise I CAN do this, proberly the hardest thing I've put myself through but I'm doing it. Keep up the good work, you look stunning
    Mish :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Thats's crazy, I'm about the same height and have to lose the same about of weight as you hahah! But good job so far!!!!
  • jennbug23
    jennbug23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    girl you should be so proud of your slef you look amazing. I am also a suggar or carb addict. and an emotional eatter. i just started mfp and i am so glad i did. its great to see peoples success makes it much easer to make myself do this. thanks for shairing
  • sarahosborne92
    sarahosborne92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your face got so thin! Along with the rest of you too, girl :) You look fantastic. Good luck with the last 20 lbs!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous. Keep it up
  • Omazed
    Omazed Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is impressive. WELL DONE!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful in both sets of pictures. Great job on the weight loss!

16774070.png
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look PHENOMENAL! way to go on your loss!!!!! don't lose too much more because you look smokin! way to go.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • zebragirl25
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB GIRL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!