Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Can I join... been at this for ages and can't get off Level 1 ( I know I am crap1) need support and motivation x please add me x
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Can I join... been at this for ages and can't get off Level 1 ( I know I am crap1) need support and motivation x please add me x

I've had the same issue not being able to get out of level 1! Welcome aboard!
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in, bring it on!!!
  • OwloftheFuture
    OwloftheFuture Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group. But I'd love to start again and I think I just need people to do it with me! Can't wait to join.
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been doing it for two weeks now. I take weekends off though. Is that okay? Can you send me an invite too please?
  • CandiceCarolina
    CandiceCarolina Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well!

Thank you!
  • micmac327
    Options
    I can't find the group. But I'd love to start again and I think I just need people to do it with me! Can't wait to join.

invite on its way!
  • kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    Options
    I'd love to join! I started last week but got busy and haven't gotten back to it. Could really use the motivation :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Michaels! I've been doing Shred It with Weights for a few weeks, but just started 6 week 6 pack too. May I join too?
  • coriner
    coriner Posts: 9
    Options
    Please add me!!! I need the motivation.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options

I've had the same issue not being able to get out of level 1! Welcome aboard!

Thank you xxxx off we go then.............. are we starting from scratch or carrying on? (hoping I still have 10 days of level 1 again!!!!)
  • micmac327
    Options
    I'm in. I've been doing it for two weeks now. I take weekends off though. Is that okay? Can you send me an invite too please?

You can be our seasoned pro since youve been doing it for 2 weeks. ;) invite on its way!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options

I am trying (the operative word being "trying") Day One of Level Two tonight after completing 10 days at Level 1 - I will report back to the group later..... if I can see the screen through the sweat and tears that is :laugh: If it's tooooo hard :sad: , I will do a few more days on Level 1 then try again.

I am sooo motivated to continue despite the pain though. I haven't lost an ounce in weight but my body fat percentage has dropped by nearly 2% in the last 10 days and I have lost inches too :bigsmile:
  • cfgirl81
    cfgirl81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i started the 30 day shred last week.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    can i have an invite please :)
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I cant find the group
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    OK, I am in!
  • louise_608
    louise_608 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-) have always wanted to try and get further than a couple of days of level 1 30ds so this will be the motivation I need!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    oh I'm in!!!! Been meaning to start up the Shred again!! Thanks for the push.

please send invite to join! :)
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Love it, I am actua;;y just starting my 4th day of level 2 BUT could really use the motivation to stick with it - my vacation is May 19th so this is PERFECT!!:flowerforyou: