Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• chelz627
    chelz627 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have never joined a group on fitness pal just used it for calorie counting!! But I think
    This challenge is a great idea I love Jillian and a challenge!!! Could you send me an invite?
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Count me in! I am doing No More Trouble Zones now, but still want to be a part of this challenge.. :)

This is an all jillian michaels group so you can use any of her dvds!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    count me in! I am on day 8 today! but have 2 more of her dvd's on their way here.
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    on day 3 level 1 of 30ds! would love to join!
  • mizzouamy
    Options
    I'm in. I just bought Ripped in 30. Would like to start it tonight after my run. :)
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Started 30 DS a couple days ago to fit into my wedding dress better by May 16th.....I can only do it until the 11th cause the 12th I will be driving to Florida...Can i still join?

YES YES YES you can!
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm doing her beginner DVD as the others would still kill me. Can I join the challenge??
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE!!!

We all LOVE Jillian Michaels and we all know that her workouts get results. This is a challenge to exercise to ANY of Jillian's dvds for all (or most) of 30 days.
    Start Date: Monday April 16th
    End Date: Monday May 14th

Let's do this! Bathing suit season is almost upon us!

Group is called "Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels"

I would love to join you all!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in...I just downloaded the 30 day Shred.
  • lauramonster
    Options
    I'm in! I just finished day 2 of the 30 Day Shred.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I'll have to do it online because I downloaded her DVDs and my laptop is broken :( I'm using my husbands right now!
  • tracyjh01
    tracyjh01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    I have lost 10 Pounds over two months and stopped. I started Fitness Pal today and 30 Day Shred this morning. Level 1. It was tough. I joined the group. Looking forward to it!! Thank you! :happy:
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually just started the "Making the Cut" program at the gym this morning. Perfect timing!
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm starting "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" tomorrow the 16th :D
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    oh im keen, im about to attempt the 30DS for the second time.
  • clarelblack
    Options
    I started on Wednesday 11th April and wow its a killer on the legs but loving the burn! hope i can keep it up!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'll have to wait for the next start date as I'm still awaiting mine :wink:
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    i start tomorrow... tho not sure if it will do much, considering i've done p90x... anyway, any exercise is good!!

That's what I'm thinking. I've done Insanity thrice and doing turbofire second time around but I'm open to new 'challenges' :laugh:
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started yesterday and already in need of encouragement!! xx