Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i'm in. I do atleast one of her DVD's a day. today i decided to torture myself and do level 1, 2, and 3 of the 30 day shred in order today. that is one very Loong hour of sweating and alot of cursing the screen!

never thought off doing that may give it a try when Iam feeling brave
  • Pashun
    Pashun Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in ill be doing ripped in 30
  • lisao62
    lisao62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all as well
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shd today so I'd love to join! :D xx
  • KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have completed shred 2 times. Right now I am doing ripped in 30 (on level 3), alternating with 6 week 6 pack, a cardio day of banish fat a boost metabolism, and I add circuits of no more trouble zones....JM videos have helped me lose 40 pounds and a bunch of inches. My next Dvd of hers. I want is killer buns and thighs.
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect!!!! I only have her 30 DS DVD....what are some other really great ones??? I would like to pick up another one this week!!!

I'm excited!!! I started a group about a month ago, and had a lot of people join, but I got SOOOO BUSY that I could never find time to log on with my computer (I so wish we could be on the community boards with our iPhones!!!!!).

Off to my workout I go!!!!
  • mummygirl1
    Options
    I'd love to join aswell, I'm just waiting for my 30DS to arrive hopefully it's today as went out and bought my weights in the weekend. I just want to start :)
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I did 30 DS before and I am trying to get motivated to do it again. This is exactly what I need.!
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ooooh add me please! I started the 30 Day Shred today, definitely gonna need some motivation to keep it going!!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in :D
  • jonnaharman
    Options
    Please add me have been doing 30ds for 7 days now.
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today...i found that level 1 was hard at the beginning and it gets better....but MAN! level 2 kicks *kitten*...very high-impacty!!
    but i am still struggling with a normal push up..i think my upper body strength is on hiatus or something! :):)
    I just started level 2 today, as well. Definately a good work out. I'm like you as far as doing a full push-up. I am still stuck doing the modified version. Good luck with the rest of the 30 ds!
  • sukaynakhan
    sukaynakhan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need the motivation! :happy:
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    YAY! I am up for this! Please! Count me in!

Cazz :)
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and I hurt for 3 days afterwards. Could barely walk. But I am ready to start again. Count me in :)
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can I get an invite? I can't find the group :embarassed:
  • isazzzz
    isazzzz Posts: 95
    Options
    I've done the 30 DS for about 4 days now. Not feeling much but I guess it's cus I'm pretty used to those exercises. Starting level 2 tomorrow! I hope Jillian kicks my *kitten*, can't wait! :)
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Please count me in. I am on day 3 of the 30 Day Shed.
  • purplemilly12
    purplemilly12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    count me in as well :)