Who's gonna use new body for something interesting?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i want to freaking do a tough mudder!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not just going to do one I’m going to kill it! My other fitness goal is to hike 100km in less then 20 hours and begin competitive dragon boating rather then just training.

Just generally I want to be more awesome, travel and have fun.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I would just like to b noticed in a positive way...prob speaks to low self esteem, but I
    ll take
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I'm rather interested in this whole... "Spartan Race" thing... >.>
  • training for powerlifting/strongman competitions

i wanna be able to do some gravity defying work such as parallel pushups on chest dip bars, i can do only 1 at the moment, but i wanna be able to do more!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Initially it was for my health and to find a decent guy... (though haven't ever been overweight)...

But I have discovered it's not worth it, cos the better I get... the more guys screw me over.

So I'm doing it for myself now.
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am going to use my direction towards being fit and healthy as an example for my young niece and nephew so they NEVER have to experience what I have in my 32 years of being overweight.... bullying, embarrassment, shame, and lack of a girlfriend even into my 30s.

Love this response!!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Indoor soccer (maybe outdoors too). Nothing fancy just using it more.
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I'm TOTALLY going to go to Comic Conventions in full cosplay... Now what should I wear?
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Sweet. Lots of great responses.