Anyone over 300lbs but MOTIVATED?

Options

Replies

• Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    January 3rd I started at 300 pounds, I'm now down to 255. Anyone can feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Lots of inspirational people on here, well done all and please add me if you need a weight journey buddy that got loadssssssss to loose
  • HeftyHeather7
    HeftyHeather7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Been talking to a lot of people on here I noticed some are only on 1200 cal diets. MFP has me on 1730 for 2ibs per week sedatary. Does anyone feel thats high Im usually under by 150-250 cals per day.
  • mr_rat
    mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Been talking to a lot of people on here I noticed some are only on 1200 cal diets. MFP has me on 1730 for 2ibs per week sedatary. Does anyone feel thats high Im usually under by 150-250 cals per day.
    whether it is high or not depends a a few variables. Height is a big one. if you think it is high then lower it your self and see how it goes. I think what MFP places you at is just a guideline. we have to customize things to fit our particular bodies. Good luck
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    I started at 356, was 330 32 days ago but I'm down to 300 even. I want some friends that have this much to lose too!!! :)
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Around 315 now...official weigh in later today. Excited to start my weight loss journey and finally get fit! It's been a long time coming...I've been overweight since junior high. My first goal is to reach 215. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • MommaNicole22
    Options
    I started at 393lbs 1.5 weeks ago..right now im 385..the biggest ive ever been is 403lbs... and im 22.
  • Daanis
    Daanis Posts: 5
    Options
    My Name is April, I just started with MFP 5 days ago at 280lbs. I want to lose at least 125lbs before I turn 40 which gives me about a year and a half give or take.Motivation with me is the key and I really need all the help and support I can get and will definately return the favour! Please add me!
  • chickiegetsfit
    Options
    I'm at 270 and fairly new to the site so I'd welcome any friends requests in this range as well! :)
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    I was over 300lbs.. I started out at 320 in March...this morning I'm 297.6 :) Im definitely motivated. I can't wait to see 197.6 :)

PS: add me I love friends :)
  • ediesmommy
    ediesmommy Posts: 76
    Options
    I started at 420lbs on May 3, but I'm down 10lbs so far. I walk an hour every morning (30 min on Sundays), and need all the support and motivation I can get. Friend me anyone!
  • VirtuousWoman2268
    Options
    I am at 298 and could offer and use some support as well.
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Started at 324, and am now at 287. I am pretty motivated, although I don't kill myself by exercising. I do move a lot more than I used to, and it has helped me to lose weight. I also eat a lot better than I used to. I have lost 36 lbs since the end of January, this year.
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Just did my official weigh in as I mentioned a few posts ago , and I'm at 300.6...yay! Really thought I'd be at/around 315.
  • amphion
    amphion Posts: 48
    Options
    I started at 330ish and now am 305ish a month and a half later. 220 would be my ideal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • jonemon
    jonemon Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love tp be added to this great group...motivated but along way to go. :-) Please add me, I can use all the buddies I can get along the way...:flowerforyou:
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with any of you. I started almost a month ago at 331 and am down to 315. I have friends that are very encouraging and supportive and would love to have more:)
  • kpetty60
    kpetty60 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am at 335, but have lost 30 pounds since last October. Still losing. Joined MFP the other day and intend to match this with my weightwatcher material.
    I am TOTALLY motivated! I plan to be at goal around this time next year!
  • kpetty60
    kpetty60 Posts: 14
    Options
    this is what inspires me.... seeing what everyone else has done.... and done well and done healthfully.
  • deadpoet87
    deadpoet87 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am currently at 313 lbs. Been swimming and walking lately. Taking meal replacement as well. Add me!