Anyone over 300lbs but MOTIVATED?

Options

Replies

• MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My start weight on April 6th I was 300 lbs. I am currently 282. Who ever wants can add me. I have 152 lbs to go to get to my goal. :)
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am in the 200s, but I was in the 300s at Christmas. I am about as motivated as I can get.Having a host of obesity-related problems (plus being sick and tired of being sick and tired) has sent me on a serious lifestyle change. :wink:
  • YourDemise
    YourDemise Posts: 22
    Options
    formerly 350+, feel free to add me anyone.
  • jaimibeth14
    jaimibeth14 Posts: 68
    Options
    I was at 348 just a few months ago around October! I am currently 255lb, it is possible! I'm 6'0"
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I used to be over 400lbs, as of today I'm 350lbs (hit the 1st weight loss goal after 17 weeks). Motivated is an understatement.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started here in Oct 2011, weighing 318lbs. I'm halfway there 76lbs Gone and never coming back...
    I would love some more friends around the same so add me....
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey ladies! Add me! I started at 405 and I'm at 284 now, 84-110 from goal! Its hard adding you all from my phone but I will support you the best I can!
  • mcotie
    mcotie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone!!! I am 305 right now... I am here to chat with people that are the same as me and now how it feels to be over weight... I am a very friendly person and well chat with anyone that wants to chat.... You everyone is welcome to add me if they wish... More friends the better... Talk to everyone soon...
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) We can all help motivate and support each other. We can do this! 321lb heaviest ever in my life, but determined!
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    My highest was 281. Down to 265 as of today though! So I'm close, but according to you a little skinny for your range at this point. Haha. Still really motivated and a great supporter though!
  • fifilorenz
    fifilorenz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI guys! I started at 348 and am now down to 307, feel free to add me!
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I started @ 310 8months ago.. Dwn 44lbs.. I've been stuck for the last 3months.. But still working hard.. I've had a few bad days here & there.. But havn't stopped logging.. Feel free 2 add me.. Every1 else 2!! We can do this whatever your goal may b!!! =)
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I started at 301 in November and am 225 today. I'm definitely not a skinny minnie, not anywhere close, but I AM motivated, and I understand the difficulties that being over 300 lbs presents in everyday life!

Add me if you wanna :)
  • aussiegirl1990
    aussiegirl1990 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 140kg (308lbs) and have also just joined. Nice to meet you all :D.
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request - I'd love to be friends with this whole group! Sometimes it's easier to be motivated by people who are fighting the battle with you. :)

Amy
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started in March 2012 at 303 pounds. I would love to be friends with more people my size as well. I keep my diary open and log in every day. I promise to support all my friends :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I started out at 398ish in January.
    This morning I was 340.4.

not bad in 135 days.

I love this site and fellow 300+ers feel free to add me, just make sure to include a message.

Also look for the group 300+
    We do challenges and weigh in and are very supportive.
  • MollyKid
    MollyKid Posts: 11
    Options
    good luck in your journey!!!!
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
    SW 355
    CW 344
    GW 165
  • rorytate
    rorytate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Down almost 20lbs! Keep at it! It's worth it!!
    Set yourself a goal that's obtainable but worthy...My goal is to be able to do a 5k obstacle course (Run for your lives)....
    That's in September...