Married Women

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*

Wow, that is surprising.

What's surprising? A woman admits it? :bigsmile:
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    All us women are innocent :wink:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Maybe her husband is fully aware of her seduction attempts...maybe they're looking for a 3rd and you fit the criteria. :tongue:

Oooooh...watch it now, don't reveal everybody's secret....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I only try and seduce the LADIES on my friend's list...
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'll bet you posted this in response to the "married men" thread. Don't blame you. :) But seriously, if you don't want to talk to somebody just don't.

To each his own....
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Is this a ploy to get all of the married women to send you a friend request?
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I only try and seduce the LADIES on my friend's list...

QFT
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Makes me hot for my lucky husband when he gets home. All in good fun. Oh and I'm a Dirty *kitten*.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*

Wow, that is surprising.

No, that no one flirts with you.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I'll bet you posted this in response to the "married men" thread. Don't blame you. :) But seriously, if you don't want to talk to somebody just don't.

To each his own....

Innocent until proven guilty.

And Go Steelers!!!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Is this a ploy to get all of the married women to send you a friend request?

Absolutely Not. I like to maintain a very small friend list
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Wow, that is surprising.

No, that no one flirts with you.

I get it on here but not out and about. I even told my husband "I guess either every man in this area has been threaten by you, or I have "I'm married" tattooed on my forehead, or I'm just not attractive." I work as a Waitress, and still nothing... I even try for it haha... I'm very outgoing as well, and never been shy to admit when I see eye candy haha.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options

To each his own....

And Go Steelers!!!

Here is where I would normally say something cute back. But sorry, don't want you to think I'm flirting with you. I'm married.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options

Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

To each his own....

And Go Steelers!!!

Here is where I would normally say something cute back. But sorry, don't want you to think I'm flirting with you. I'm married.

:laugh: Awesome comeback
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.

I'm agree 100% with this.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options

This!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Makes me hot for my lucky husband when he gets home. All in good fun. Oh and I'm a Dirty *kitten*.

Ahh I think my heart skipped a beat :wink:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    honestly...why not..its just flirting..amiright!?! or...... is it?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    In the process of not being a married woman....it takes forever.