Married Women

Options

Replies

• MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Facebook is no where near this entertaining! :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*

Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.

I'm agree 100% with this.

THIS.

Besides, here people notice and encourage my attempts to lose weight. At home, not so much. A little compliment can go allllll day for me. :flowerforyou:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Well LL might be that type of guy, but I am not looking for an around the way girl.

Now I have the song stuck in my head :laugh:

Which one?
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :noway: Not me ! I am innocent.. innocent .. That is my story and I am sticking to it ! :tongue:

^^^^ this!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm single and never let myself get hit on by married women. . unless they are REALLY hot. . . then it's ok.
  • MaritaD
    Options
    Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.
    [/quote]

I'm agree 100% with this too!
  • MaritaD
    Options
    I'm single and never let myself get hit on by married women. . unless they are REALLY hot. . . then it's ok.

hahaha of course, that makes it all okay!! :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    In the defense of these married women. . It's not necessarily clear that the men they are hitting on are Married or Single. . .So it's really only their own marriage they are playing fast & loose with (so to speak).
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well LL might be that type of guy, but I am not looking for an around the way girl.

Which one?

Around the way girl...I must really be showing my age
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Just checking back in to see if there is any married men I can flirt with. :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Which one?

I only asked because "type of guy" is one of his songs too. :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Just checking back in to see if there is any married men I can flirt with. :tongue:

Sorry, this one is heading to the gym. Behave yourself.

xoxo
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    next time they try to flirt with you send em to me , ill give them a severe tounge lashing :p
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Going through a seperation, but I still consider myself married....my husband always encouraged me to have male friends (and he has female friends), and I think flirting kind of came with the territory, but it was always innocent and fun. I imagine seducing is a whole other story, and I wouldn't even know where to start with that anymore. Perhaps I should working on that since my husband can't decide if he loves me or not....seduction skills might come in handy for the future and I can take this oppotunity to tune up my skills. <joking>
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Best to just be safe. Flirting can have unplanned consequences. Jus' sayin'.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

Sorry, this one is heading to the gym. Behave yourself.

xoxo

I am innocent.. Innocent.. That is my story and and I will stick to it.. xoxo
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    next time they try to flirt with you send em to me , ill give them a severe tounge lashing :p

How you doing ? :happy:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize this was an epidemic . . . obviously I'm doing this wrong.

Not from where I'm sitting, baby!

No dudes try to hit on me. Maybe it's because I eat (and occasionally, lift) more than they do? Or maybe they see Huzz on the pictures, realize he is 6'5", 245 lbs, and change their minds?

Or maybe it's because MFP gents are the gentiest gents around. I like to think this is it.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Which one?

I only asked because "type of guy" is one of his songs too. :tongue:

:laugh: I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Best to just be safe. Flirting can have unplanned consequences. Jus' sayin'.

Yup.