Married Women

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.

Sounded promising until the no naked pictures comment. :grumble: :sad:
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Makes me hot for my lucky husband when he gets home. All in good fun. Oh and I'm a Dirty *kitten*.

And that is why everyone loves you!!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    honestly...why not..its just flirting..amiright!?! or...... is it?

Not if it includes you putting someone in a headlock.

OMG, those biceps are amazing!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Makes me hot for my lucky husband when he gets home. All in good fun. Oh and I'm a Dirty *kitten*.

this is true!...guess which part..:smokin:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    honestly...why not..its just flirting..amiright!?! or...... is it?

Not if it includes you putting someone in a headlock.

OMG, those biceps are amazing!

thank you!
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    Options
    [/quote]

I get it on here but not out and about. I even told my husband "I guess either every man in this area has been threaten by you, or I have "I'm married" tattooed on my forehead, or I'm just not attractive." I work as a Waitress, and still nothing... I even try for it haha... I'm very outgoing as well, and never been shy to admit when I see eye candy haha.
    [/quote]

My best friend insists that the reason hot girls don't get hit on is:

No guy wants to date a chick who is cooler than he is OR we give off that extra special psycho vibe. Not the normal chick is psycho vibe but a 'boil your rabbit' psycho vibe. Congrats to me.. he tells me I qualify for both....

Grrrrrrrrr
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    If it bothers you, use your own photo, perhaps? I would bet the number will plummet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options

this is true!...guess which part..:smokin:

Takes one to know one Luv:drinker:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am completely offended by the fact no woman, married or otherwise......Oh!:embarassed:

Hey there. (married...not otherwise...but ??)

HI....how u doooinnn :glasses:

:smile:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    If it bothers you, use your own photo, perhaps? I would bet the number will plummet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My favorite response of the thread.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

I get it on here but not out and about. I even told my husband "I guess either every man in this area has been threaten by you, or I have "I'm married" tattooed on my forehead, or I'm just not attractive." I work as a Waitress, and still nothing... I even try for it haha... I'm very outgoing as well, and never been shy to admit when I see eye candy haha.
    [/quote]

My best friend insists that the reason hot girls don't get hit on is:

No guy wants to date a chick who is cooler than he is OR we give off that extra special psycho vibe. Not the normal chick is psycho vibe but a 'boil your rabbit' psycho vibe. Congrats to me.. he tells me I qualify for both....

Grrrrrrrrr
    [/quote]

In my experience, the "hotter" the girl..the more lonley they are. Most guys don't have the balls to talk to a girl unless they're liquered up :drinker:

I have had many great nights with some beautiful women....the abillity to flirt is very attractive.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*

Being completely honest here - and ready to duck at the objects about to be thrown my way - it feels GOOD when someone other than your husband/wife finds you attractive and flirts! It's good for the ego! I have no desire to stray, and neither does he. He enjoys it when women flirt with him - I enjoy it when men flirt with me. There is a difference between flirting and trying to "hook up for some strange".
    ANYONE can flirt with me - men or women - and I'm not going to freak out about it. It's just being playful! Now, asking me to send naked pictures? No. Not gonna happen.

THIS!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize this was an epidemic . . . obviously I'm doing this wrong.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    It goes both ways. My husband told me that a lot of people see a wedding ring as a "challenge." Also, people do not think that flirting with a cutie on MFP (or the internet in general) is cheating. I am very honest with my husband about my internet and MFP activity. I may post flirty messages on a post, but my husband knows I would never get into a one on one conversation with someone.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! We have had so many married men hitting on women threads, we NEEDED THIS ONE TOO!!

Sweeeet.

The reason why married people do this is because...

Ready for it?

They are trash!

Granted some are prettier trash... and some are more alpha-trash than others... but it's all the same at the bottom of the barrel with the flotsom and jetsom.

=) carry on discussing your fake bewbs, Vs, and wondering if you should leave your cheating boyfriend. {munchs popcorn}
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    DAM YOU!! one hr?? Im still stuck for another 4hrs:sad: :sad: :sad:
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    AWESOME!!! We have had so many married men hitting on women threads, we NEEDED THIS ONE TOO!!

Sweeeet.

The reason why married people do this is because...

Ready for it?

They are trash!

Granted some are prettier trash... and some are more alpha-trash than others... but it's all the same at the bottom of the barrel with the flotsom and jetsom.

=) carry on discussing your fake bewbs, Vs, and wondering if you should leave your cheating boyfriend. {munchs popcorn}
    Trash?? Really??
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Maybe her husband is fully aware of her seduction attempts...maybe they're looking for a 3rd and you fit the criteria. :tongue:

Maybe you'd make the perfect pet, look great in a collar?