Married Women

Options

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Trash?? Really??

Coming from a marriage where my wife had liberal amounts of extra guys on the side, yes... if you are married and you are trying to hook up with others, you are trash IMO.
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    Trash?? Really??

Coming from a marriage where my wife had liberal amounts of extra guys on the side, yes... if you are married and you are trying to hook up with others, you are trash IMO.
    Gotcha...sorry took your statement as a general one about all married people. duh! I agree with you 100%! Been cheated on as well! No fun
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    DAM YOU!! one hr?? Im still stuck for another 4hrs:sad: :sad: :sad:
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:

33 minutes, but will probably cut out 5 minutes early. :tongue:
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Cudos to you for not giving in to the trailer trash who has been hitting on you!! You are a married man that actually admits he is a married man and that is very rare!! Your wife is very lucky!! (not hitting on you though) lmao!!! :wink:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Well since my workday is coming to an end within the hour, I probably should confess that this thread is indeed a spoof of the married men thread. :wink:

I should get a prize for guessing!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Cudos to you for not giving in to the trailer trash who has been hitting on you!! You are a married man that actually admits he is a married man and that is very rare!! Your wife is very lucky!! (not hitting on you though) lmao!!! :wink:

You will probably edit this after you read the rest of the thread. :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

I agree. What do you want beside Steeler tickets? :tongue:
  • mslack01
    Options

Anything Steelers-related will do, but tix would be awesome! LOL
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Where should I send them?

67-28761-Y.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    If it bothers you, use your own photo, perhaps? I would bet the number will plummet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm married...I've seen his real photo and I flirt. I have been trying to seduce him for a damn long time. And have no intention to stop.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Trash?? Really??

Gotcha...sorry took your statement as a general one about all married people. duh! I agree with you 100%! Been cheated on as well! No fun

No no no no. Not all married people. Just the ones trolling for some strange on the side.

Yeah you mr alpha guy posting on my friends' walls. YOu know who you are. You talk about your beautiful family and wife and then post things your wife would be really proud of to read I'm sure ;)
  • mslack01
    Options

67-28761-Y.jpg

If I didn't know better, I would swear you were flirting!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I get it on here but not out and about. I even told my husband "I guess either every man in this area has been threaten by you, or I have "I'm married" tattooed on my forehead, or I'm just not attractive." I work as a Waitress, and still nothing... I even try for it haha... I'm very outgoing as well, and never been shy to admit when I see eye candy haha.

My best friend insists that the reason hot girls don't get hit on is:

No guy wants to date a chick who is cooler than he is OR we give off that extra special psycho vibe. Not the normal chick is psycho vibe but a 'boil your rabbit' psycho vibe. Congrats to me.. he tells me I qualify for both....

Grrrrrrrrr
    [/quote]

In my experience, the "hotter" the girl..the more lonley they are. Most guys don't have the balls to talk to a girl unless they're liquered up :drinker:

I have had many great nights with some beautiful women....the abillity to flirt is very attractive.

Well thank you both, still sucks haha! I honestly think I forgot how to flirt. Online it's easy but I've been married 9 years in June and I haven't even flirted with him since I gained so much weight and now that I feel more comfortable to flirt, I think I've forgotten how. In my mind it looks all sexy but in reality it looks rough and totally not what it should be.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I love Married Women. They don't tell. They don't swell. And, They're grateful as hell.

LMAO! :laugh:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

67-28761-Y.jpg

If I didn't know better, I would swear you were flirting!

:tongue:
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    Trash?? Really??

Sounds like a real winner

No no no no. Not all married people. Just the ones trolling for some strange on the side.

Yeah you mr alpha guy posting on my friends' walls. YOu know who you are. You talk about your beautiful family and wife and then post things your wife would be really proud of to read I'm sure ;)
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    MFP is more and more starting to become like FB! PLEASE DONT! ;-( I hope it stops!
  • gonnadidit
    gonnadidit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm available for seduction at all times, from anyone with a vagina! bar none :laugh:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what is with all the married women on here trying to seduce married men.

Thank You

Hahahahaha!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well LL might be that type of guy, but I am not looking for an around the way girl.

Now I have the song stuck in my head :laugh: