NHL Playoffs..

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm a nucks fan but since they puked in round one I guess brodeur and his boys have my attention.......
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    GO BLUES!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    loved seeing my Caps win last night...crazy how much racism is coming out of Boston after that goal. I'm glad ESPN is highlighting all the racist comments. maybe we need a program like they have in European soccer to stop racism.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a Kings/ Caps final! Go Kings. It has been an eon. Almost reminded me of the Gretzky days
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    PHOENIX COYOTES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO YOTES GO!!!!!
  • Chris_acc_can
    Options
    I literally have money riding on St Louis to win the cup. I also had Boston in a playoff pool. Being a Leaf fan, I swalloed a lot pride to pick Boston and they rewarded me by playing like garbage and losing to an AHL goalie (anyone can look like a superstar stopping wrist shots from the blueline).

I'm now rooting for a Flyers vs Blues final.
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Flyers! <3
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    PHOENIX COYOTES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO YOTES GO!!!!!

Yes! Another Coyotes fan on MFP.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    There is always next year for the SENS.

Congrats to the Rangers and fans!