what food can you NOT give up?

Options

Replies

• Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have a couple...

1. Peanut butter. Preferably crunchy jiff (:
    After a couple days of not having it, I go crazy.. And usually ends in peanut butter binges. Lol

2. Bread. I make a lot of sandwiches

3. Cheesecake. Forget all the other desserts I can't live without cheesecake.

4 pizza. Love it
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything that I really love. I simply eat it moderation. I don't want to go the rest of my life without a Reese's peanut butter cup or bread or pizza.
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    beer. oh wait, that's not a food. Well I still can't give it up :laugh:

LOL! that was HARD for me to give up. I may have some once a month :(
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Beer here as well.
    I thought I would have lots of trouble with cheese but apart from the occasional bit in a frittata or something I don't really think about it anymore.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    The easier question is what HAVE I given up lol

Dr. Pepper (I'm starting to drink it again, in extreme moderation)
    Curly Fries/Cheese Curds
    Ranch Dressing

Anything else is fair game in small portions/moderation
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,298 Member
    Options
    Coffee for sure! I don't get coffee by afternoon I become a b---h! So hubby MAKES SURE I have coffee. lol:drinker: :drinker:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    tacos!, get your mind out of the gutter LOL, im talking about real mexican tacos.. Carne asada, cilantro, salsa and a bit of guacamole (avocado) mmmmm mmmm:love:

and to be honest, im not giving up !.. I still can eat 2 once in a while and stay under my daily calories =)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    All of them. Though most are limited. And I never can have granola bars, candy, chips, etc. in the house because I know I'll overeat on them. Hence why I stop at gas stations so often. lol
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Munchkins.. Chocolate Munchkins! But I got over it., So I'll
    say White Bread.. :( and Chocolates.. And Cakes.. Well uhm, in moderation.. ;)
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    To be totally honest, I haven't really given anything up. I've just been eating the same things but less of it :) Unless you put pizza in front of me.. then it's all over for the day lol

^^^I'm the same way. Everything in moderation.

I know if I cut all of the stuff out I love, I won't be able to maintain it. I've had random cake cravings for like two months. When I have things like that, I make sure to only take one serving and work it into my day. I think that allowing myself to do that lets me know that I can keep this up forever because I'm not losing anything by doing all of this but pounds on the scale. Yummy "bad" foods aren't going to throw you off by eating a small amount unless you let them.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Diet Sodas for that pick me up and sweet tooth satisfier. :tongue:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    beer.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Chocolate. There's no way I could live with out it. And I'm perfectly fine with downsizing my portions of it to help me with my weight loss. If I'm able to just get, literally, one bite of it a day, I'm a happy camper :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I believe you can have everything so I haven't cut anything out other than transfats. But I won't give up white rice. Brown rice does not go with every dish.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Cluck u... It's just so darn good.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I haven't given up a thing...just eat less of it. But I absolutely can never eliminate chocolate from my life...I love it!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    beer
  • joetheman69
    Options
    Beef Ribs!!!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Potatoes
    Fresh bread
    Pizza
    Ice cream
    Candy

I have stopped eating all of these, but they are a huge weakness for me!!
  • whiterice83
    whiterice83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I love pasta and eat it twice a week. Won't ever give that up! Cookies were hard but I don't eat them anymore, would've thought they would be too hard to give up on!