what food can you NOT give up?

Options

Replies

• androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Pancakes and crepes - I still eat them daily. Not about to give them up!

not had pancakes in ages, have been considering adding some protein powder to the mix next time I make some, chocolate flavour pancakes mmmm
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I cannot give up anything. But I have no problem with other people giving up stuff. More for me. :p

LMAO! Tooo funny! I just busted my gut. HA!
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - I have to have it after lunch and dinner EVERY DAY!

I thought cheese would be near-impossible too, but I gave it up for lent this year and found it surprisingly okay. I did try and give up chocolate for lent a couple of years ago and lasted 4 days :)

Mexican food would also be difficult - I think I'd be depressed without guacamole!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything that I really love. I simply eat it moderation. I don't want to go the rest of my life without a Reese's peanut butter cup or bread or pizza.
    This. :) No need to give up anything, unless it makes you ill of course.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    bread! its so convenient to make a sandwich!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to give up any food. Just eat it in moderation. :)
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pasta and bread

Its not that I can't give them up on my own, its just very HARD to because that is all that my fiance's italian family cooks and eats.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER EVER EVER give up whole milk and sugar in my coffee. NEVER.
  • foodsweatnbeers
    Options
    I would actively struggle giving up cheese. Is there anything betta then chedda and feta?

Also, eggs. Nature's candy, those things.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "not giving up anything" camp. This is a lifestyle change for me, not a diet. I won't be eating like this 10 years down the line if I have to give stuff up that I like.

To play along with OP though, I can't imagine ever having to give up cheese, chocolate, red wine, bacon, pasta, real butter or bread. Mmm especially homemade bread, toasted with real butter and marmalade. Quite glad I never have to give any of that up. :happy:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    #1 is chocolate. I promise you, my body runs on this stuff!

Then pasta, bread and potatoes come in for a close 2nd.....but if push came to shove, I could cut those from my diet!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I cannot....and will not give up coffee (need it every day!), chocolate, or cheese. I have found I can still lose weight as long as these are eaten in moderation. This makes me happy :love:

16774070.png
  • BosseyBoots
    BosseyBoots Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Beer :happy:
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    To be totally honest, I haven't really given anything up. I've just been eating the same things but less of it :) Unless you put pizza in front of me.. then it's all over for the day lol

This...and beer. I haven't given anything up completely either but I really have no will power when it comes to the pizza and beer combo.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!! (Smucker's Natural is my absolute favorite food.....it will be the death of me!)
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    To be totally honest, I haven't really given anything up. I've just been eating the same things but less of it :)

This for me too. I can't stick to something if I have to give up things I love. I love chocolate and pasta and incorporate them into my diet in smaller portions.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Haven't given up anything, I'm just watching my portion size now.
  • kimmy659
    kimmy659 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and peanut butter :) Love it and won't give it up.. because there's no need to!
  • Kdiz1117
    Kdiz1117 Posts: 3
    Options
    Pasta! Love my carbs =)