Over 5'10" Ladies - What is your Goal Weight?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Dorothyslancaster
    Dorothyslancaster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am starting over... I am 5'10 almost 5'11
    sw = 200
    gw= 150

I want to lose 20 lbs in the next 8 weeks.. we will see how that goes. i just have to stay motivated!! ok, that and work out! lol
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair over 5'10"!
    goal weight: 154 to 145 (if not a bit more on the 150's depends if I maintain my large frame or not, doctors choice XD)
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    44yrs, 5'11".

SW: 300 :( Highest EVER....tight 20, should be 22, but I refused!
    CW: 292.4...20's getting more comfy.
    GW: 165....should be a 10/12, which I haven't seen in 18yrs.

I got close once, got under 200lbs taking phentermine, but failed to maintain on my own. Gained it all back plus 10lbs....and less muscle.....NOT pretty. Doc wants me on Belviq (I am high risk of heart disease), but is giving me a chance to do it in my own. My goal is to be down 10lbs by my appointment on 4/21. I am on track to be -12. :)
  • judgestacy
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and going to be 40 yrs old this year. At this point in my life, I would be happy with 199lb...just wanna get under 200lb, because I'm a lot more fit and active than I used to be..... I'm okay with weighing more if it means I'm stronger. I was 155lbs when I got married 15 years ago and my wedding dress was a size 12. I would LOVE to be between a 16 again.
  • erinm5
    erinm5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and my SW was 176 lbs, CW is 166 lbs. My GW is 155 lb and UGW is 150 lbs.

I currently wear a size 8, and size 29 jean. The smallest jeans I have been able to get in are a 27, but even that was pushing it. 28 is the ideal size

Two years ago I worked at a gym and had a trainer and my weight was a consistent 150 lbs. I felt comfortable at that weight but I would rather have a bit more muscle and be a bit heavier.

:drinker: Cheers to all the tall ladies out there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!