Drink Life In - Anyone trying Zija to shed some pounds?

Options
Are there any Zija users out there anywhere? A friend recommended that I try Zija and I have to be honest, I am skeptical. I have to say that I have more energy than I have ever had which is a great way to kick off my weight loss plan. I'm new to myfitnesspal as well so hopefully someone has some good feedback for me. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Replies

• amietooley
    amietooley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new to both Zija and myfitnesspal, as well. I've been skeptical about Zija, too, but as you said, I have more energy than ever. I feel great inside and that seems to help me accomplish much more whether that be exercise or just being more active in general whether it being playing with the kids, doing housework, etc. I'm tickled so far! How's it working for you?
  • samanthanic0le
    samanthanic0le Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What is Zija?? lol
  • MommieD
    MommieD Posts: 14
    Options
    bump..i'm curious.
  • emr0004
    emr0004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and brother bought in, so I've been trying the products. I can honestly say that I do not eat as much when I use it (especially the XM-AM pill and SmartMix) and my brother has lost ab 8lbs using it. He has never been big, just wanted to shed some college weight, and he's been working out. I love that it helps me stay in control, because food of any sort has become a type of "enemy" (I just love it too much!). If you use it right, you'll definitely start seeing results. I haven't been on it long, and I'm trying to get on a schedule of using it, so hopefully I'll start seeing some weight loss before long! :)
  • samanthanic0le
    samanthanic0le Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ah, nice :)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Hmm, the moringa bit sounds interesting...
  • Tootie7494
    Tootie7494 Posts: 5
    Options
    So amongst all the hustle and bustle of trying to get in shape,I totally forgot that I posted this. I made the decision to start Zija and I'm already down 8 pounds. I has given me more energy than I have ever had. I normally work a ho hum desk job that is so draining. The hours pass slower than molasses and by the time I get out of here I am so exhausted I just want to sleep. But with Zija I feel great. I've made a routine of going home and cleaning my house, walking the dog and getting my work out in. Any other time I would feel totally drained. Between Zija and MFP I really fel more motivated than I've ever felt in my whole life to really make a change for the better.
  • austelle
    austelle Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love Zija. I use the smart mix, xm am (just on splurge days so I don't go overboard), and the energy drink. I LOVE the energy drink. It is awesome pre-workout. I love that there's no jitters or crash afterward.
  • smithrk12
    smithrk12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well, Zija provides good opportunity for people from all walks of life to enjoy success. Zija is truly an innovator when it comes to giving all natural product to those who are interested in taking control health and wealth.
  • aalina_22
    aalina_22 Posts: 10
    Options
    Zija is truly a natural product which is best for those who want to reduce weight.

url=http://maxtransformation.com/zija[/url
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    I just had my first smart mix drink this morning. I am not doing the weight loss pill part. Just the drink for health benefits with all it's vitamins and minerals. I am so tired of swallowing 27 pills a day in vitamins and supplements just having a drink sounded very appealing to me! We will see how it goes.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have pretty much lost all of my weight using Zija products along with a healthy diet and exercise. You shouldn't just take it and expect to lose weight, although you may lose a little. It's really about encompassing a whole healthy lifestyle. You will get the boost of energy and vitamins you need from it. I have been off of it for a little while now and can say that the weight is coming off considerably slower and I do not have near the amount of energy I did while I was taking it. I am going to start reordering this product. I used the AM pills, smart mix, and tea (which is what the kit consisted of last year). I am going to try the new kit with mix, AM/PM pills, tea and a few energy packets. I absolutely LOVE this product!
  • amy0975
    amy0975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How much weight have you lost? My whole office is on Zija and I am the last one not to get on board. The drink mix looks like swamp water. I am a visual eater/drinker so I am wondering if it would be worth trying. What would you recommend as the best product? I don't want to invest a lot of money right off until I try something.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    How much weight have you lost? My whole office is on Zija and I am the last one not to get on board. The drink mix looks like swamp water. I am a visual eater/drinker so I am wondering if it would be worth trying. What would you recommend as the best product? I don't want to invest a lot of money right off until I try something.

I highly recommend this product. I start using it at around 176 lbs. and I've lost almost 40 lbs. Yes, the mix looks like swamp water and the first couple times it takes getting used to, but just use a little extra water than they suggest. Like I said though you can max your results but incorporating a healthy diet and consistent exercise. I started using MFP as well and the weight steadily came off. You have to be committed to an all around plan of being/living healthy. It is on the expensive side, but completely worth it. If you have any more questions, please let me know! I'm always here to help everyone!
  • aalina_22
    aalina_22 Posts: 10
    Options
    Zija drink is a naturally developed product
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    Thank you for putting that. I forgot to add that part in. That's always a plus in my book!
  • jog8s
    jog8s Posts: 10
    Options
    the drink mix does look gross, but the xm mix tastes great! If you put the mix in a green bottle, it doesn't look so bad! I too have had a lot of energy and eat less. I also was able to cut all caffeine out of my daily diet now that I am on it
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    the drink mix does look gross, but the xm mix tastes great! If you put the mix in a green bottle, it doesn't look so bad! I too have had a lot of energy and eat less. I also was able to cut all caffeine out of my daily diet now that I am on it

LOL I started with the drink mix and yes it does look gross, but I prefer the taste over the xm mix. I have that mix as a backup.
  • kristylynn83
    kristylynn83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would you recommend trying the whole entire product line at first, or would you say there's once specific product that really worked well for you? I'm pretty much willing to try anything. I do boot camp 3 mornings a week, and run 3 other days during the week, and am pretty dedicated (but could always do better) to MFP, but really struggle to see any results. I'm just looking for something that will help bump this up and really get it moving along and have heard great things about this.
  • Michelle_Murray
    Options
    I suggest using the whole line at first - smart mix, xm am and tea. There is xm pm and an energy form of the smart mix, but I have yet to really try them. When I start with this products these were not in line. I have about a week or so worth of the product I just need to figure out how to work them into what I'm already doing. The first 3 I mentioned should be good for beginning. Now I'm about to just stick with the xm am, which I've done before and works best for me when I'm just maintaining or want to lose a little at a time.

I suggest looking on ebay and amazon though, because when you buy from a rep they sign you up for automatic refill every month (I did not know this when I first started) and a good chunk will come out of your account. Plus, you can get it at a little bit better of a price. I would get the initial kit from amazon and then get your replacement products from ebay.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm always willing to help other out when I can.