Drink Life In - Anyone trying Zija to shed some pounds?

Options

Replies

• Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note...Zija is not a diet. It is a supplement to a good diet (nutrition) and exercise. You will get nowhere if you think that this is a cure all. You need to change other aspects of your lifestyle as well for this to be successful.
  • iloveaj
    iloveaj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First week in of Zija moringa drink and shakes. I dont know but I feel like I;ve lost inches. Forgot to measure/weigh myself first... I know... dumb... I go my my clothes. Anyway I usualy fit a 6. Dress today is a 4.. I think that speaks volumes!! Gonna keep going!
  • Erwhitt
    Erwhitt Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been taking my Zija XM plus mix drink every morning for the last 8 weeks. I fill a 16oz bottle with water, add the powder, and shake. I drink half every morning. I LOVE IT! I have never felt better. I've quit smoking, I run almost an hour at times, and have not had a single sniffle since (and yes I've been around sick people). I can't express how great this product is. There is a lot slack about it online. Needless to say, I've tried other products including ACE and it doesn't compare! It doesn't make me feel weird or jittery. It just gets me going in the morning. Aaaaaand, without trying, I've lost 6 pounds. I'm not even trying to...seriously! So...if you're curious and looking for a boost, give it a shot! Ps...I don't sell it, I promise. Hope this helps!
  • GoZija
    GoZija Posts: 5
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work...

Zija ROCKS!!!!
  • GoZija
    Options
    AMEN!!! I LOVE Zija AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work...

Zija ROCKS!!!!

fosalb6.gif
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ummm, theres moringa oil in my shampoo. Somehow I don't think I want to ingest it too.
  • GoZija
    Options
    Great Job.. keep it up... :)
  • trogalicious
    Options
    zTHkdqM.gif

this cat smells a shill in the thread... riiiiight up there.
  • GoZija
    Options
    Zija is awesome! It has been a constant struggle in my life to stay motivated when it comes to diet and health. With in the first week I lost 6 lbs, increased my energy, and started to regain confidence that had been lost for so long that I stopped looking. The cost is nothing for what I would spend at the grocery store on unneeded junk. My fridge is now stocked with fresh produce and I drink water like crazy. They have chocolate and vanilla shakes that I drink for breakfast and tea at night. The XM energy gives me an incredible boost with no comedown for those extra long days. I’m so happy with the lifestyle change that Zija has caused in my life that I became a distributor. :smile:
    i find it funny that me and my sister tried it and it didn't do squat for us. yet all these "distributers" have miracle stories.

also i heard from NUMEROUS people and many reviews on the internet that the tea give people violent diarrhea. my sister had the tea one night and she had cramps following into the next morning till afternoon.

VIOLENT DIARRHEA???

That Violent D, is getting all of the toxins out of the body. If you didn't drink the tea, you might still have diarrhea, only difference is that the moringa infused tea is getting the toxins out of the body.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options

da'*kitten* is going on?
  • trogalicious
    Options

da'*kitten* is going on?

This Davebot is about to have a moment like this kid:
    OyVzsUc.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Zija is awesome! It has been a constant struggle in my life to stay motivated when it comes to diet and health. With in the first week I lost 6 lbs, increased my energy, and started to regain confidence that had been lost for so long that I stopped looking. The cost is nothing for what I would spend at the grocery store on unneeded junk. My fridge is now stocked with fresh produce and I drink water like crazy. They have chocolate and vanilla shakes that I drink for breakfast and tea at night. The XM energy gives me an incredible boost with no comedown for those extra long days. I’m so happy with the lifestyle change that Zija has caused in my life that I became a distributor. :smile:
    i find it funny that me and my sister tried it and it didn't do squat for us. yet all these "distributers" have miracle stories.

also i heard from NUMEROUS people and many reviews on the internet that the tea give people violent diarrhea. my sister had the tea one night and she had cramps following into the next morning till afternoon.

VIOLENT DIARRHEA???

That Violent D, is getting all of the toxins out of the body. If you didn't drink the tea, you might still have diarrhea, only difference is that the moringa infused tea is getting the toxins out of the body.

Your body does that already in regular pee and poo. You don't need violent diarrhea to get toxins out. In fact, violent diarrhea can lead to...wait for it...wait for it...DEHYDRATION... OMG mind blown. I know...Violent diarrhea means there is something BAD that your body isn't handling very well. It's trying to get whatever "foreign" substance out of your body as fast as possible.

Now go try to sell your *kitten* elsewhere. This is NOT a site for spam/advertisement or for you to pimp your crap products.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

VIOLENT DIARRHEA???

I've named my liver Zija. It's all natural and removes toxins - you know, a MIRACLE.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Creepy.
  • trogalicious
    Options
    Creepy.
    Agreed.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So is this like some new kool aid drink?
  • trogalicious
    Options
    zSWOgE2.gif

Oh no you didn't..
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    zSWOgE2.gif

Oh no you didn't..

WHITE NIGHT IS COMING
  • trogalicious
    Options
    zSWOgE2.gif

Oh no you didn't..

WHITE NIGHT IS COMING
    1.gif