Apple shaped people (again) Please post Before and After Pix

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Um Ladies how do I post a Pic :(
    hi there....I go to image shack or photobucket and load pix....once u post the link on here be sure that the "img" inside the brackets are lowercase....if this didn't help let me know and I will be more.specific.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I think I would be an "apple" if I got much bigger, WebMD classified me as a rare breed, an "avocado." Meaning I gain weight in my middle and hips and thighs--LUCKY ME! LOL. When skinny (it's been a while) I'm more of an hourglass...but right now I'm just "thick." Bagh!
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    *sigh* I'm an apple too. I'm top heavy. All my weight is in my breast, stomach, back and arms. My legs are thick because I used to run but my bottom is smaller than my top. My waist/ab/torso is kind of "boxy" and I read to get our waist to go in we shouldn't do reg crunches, we need to do twisting abd exercise to get our waist in. I'm going to try that and see what happens. I want to try strength training but don't know which one to try. I, too, was/is afraid of looking boxy up top because of lifting. :grumble: I've lost 22pds and I can't see it although my clothes fit looser. *sigh*
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    Try it all! Weight lifting is fun and it's awesome watching your body change.

AND there are weighted twists you can do!!
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I think I would be an "apple" if I got much bigger, WebMD classified me as a rare breed, an "avocado." Meaning I gain weight in my middle and hips and thighs--LUCKY ME! LOL. When skinny (it's been a while) I'm more of an hourglass...but right now I'm just "thick." Bagh!
    That's the motivation you need to drop the lbs....or build muscle. To get that hour glass figure back.....I like that figure the best :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Before:
    9502CHPA.jpg

After:
    p0019.jpg&size=300
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    sofar.jpg

about halfway there!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows me on 1st April at 145lbs(left) and on 30th April(right) at 142.8lbs. I'm 5ft 2 and my goal weight is 129lbs (I reset my ticker every 5lbs or so). I can't post pics, but if you go to my profile and look at my photos, you'll see a pic of me at my heaviest weight of 191lbs. I looked more like a watermelon than an apple though! ;D
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!! thanks for letting me know there is a light at the end of the tunnel:happy:
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump. Apple here too :)
  • lolaviex
    lolaviex Posts: 7
    Options
    tumblr_m2kq5mls8K1qhcb6mo1_500.png
    tumblr_m2kq5mls8K1qhcb6mo2_r3_500.png

Thank you! My stomach is still in need of toning. It's getting better though, especially with every pound now it's making a difference. I think it has to do with the elasticity of your skin and how well it will bounce back. But working on your stomach through out your weight loss will definitely help you. I wish I started earlier lol.

When you say "working on your stomach" what kind of things are you referring to?
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows me on 1st April at 145lbs(left) and on 30th April(right) at 142.8lbs. I'm 5ft 2 and my goal weight is 129lbs (I reset my ticker every 5lbs or so). I can't post pics, but if you go to my profile and look at my photos, you'll see a pic of me at my heaviest weight of 191lbs. I looked more like a watermelon than an apple though! ;D

(I've changed my pic since last night!)
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    200 pounds
    44 inch stomach
    100_2684-1.jpg

150 pounds
    36 inch stomach
    100_3205.jpg

Obviously still have some work to do, but i definitely carry the majority of my weight in my stomach and always have.
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    bump
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Before:
    9502CHPA.jpg

After:
    p0019.jpg&size=300
    AWESOME JOB KACI....YOU APPLES ROCK!!!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    200 pounds
    44 inch stomach
    100_2684-1.jpg

150 pounds
    36 inch stomach
    100_3205.jpg

Obviously still have some work to do, but i definitely carry the majority of my weight in my stomach and always have.
    ooooooohhhhhh honey...you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!! Wow! What exactly did you do???
  • MermaidFaith
    Options

ooooooohhhhhh honey...you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!! Wow! What exactly did you do???

Started out with jillian videos and alot of walking, i try to move at least an hour a day. Now i rollerblade, jog, doing the turbofire videos which i love, and i am two weeks in to a Tone it up challenge from self magazine. And i stay in my calories usually, maybe stray once or twice a month but never binge. Ready to lose another 8 inches lol!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm saving my topless pics for when I hit goal lol. So you'll have to live with me clothed for now lol

6259288_1632.jpg
    That was starting at 258

6259288_7475.jpg
    That's from Monday, officially 204.8 :)
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    I'm saving my topless pics for when I hit goal lol. So you'll have to live with me clothed for now lol

6259288_1632.jpg
    That was starting at 258

6259288_7475.jpg
    That's from Monday, officially 204.8 :)

TOPLESS PICS?!? WOOWEE! lol awesome loss but i cant see your pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!