Apple shaped people (again) Please post Before and After Pix

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm saving my topless pics for when I hit goal lol. So you'll have to live with me clothed for now lol

6259288_1632.jpg
    That was starting at 258

6259288_7475.jpg
    That's from Monday, officially 204.8 :)
    What an awesome transformation!!!! Thaks for sharing.....you look totally different. I can't wait to see your AFTER pictures, if you are looking like this already.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Bump
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely an apple, I pretty much only gain in belly and boobs lol. I look pregnant in the first picture. I've only been at it for almost a month, but here's my progress so far:

302ugcx.jpg
  • sharkieq
    sharkieq Posts: 3
    Options
    Bump for inspiration. I'm an apple too with a lot to lose. You all are inspiring!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely an apple, I pretty much only gain in belly and boobs lol. I look pregnant in the first picture. I've only been at it for almost a month, but here's my progress so far:

302ugcx.jpg

looking really great!!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Steph....you are looking greeeeetttttt! You have only been doing this for a month? YOu are going to be smoking HOT when its all over with. Great progress!!! Awesome transformation.
  • windsong02
    windsong02 Posts: 3
    Options
    Applicious, not! bump!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options

302ugcx.jpg

you look fab what have you been doing .I look like you in the first picture would love to have a tum like yours ,gives me hope x
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    are the terms "apple", "pear" etc...just used to describe ladies, or do guys fall into that classification?
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    are the terms "apple", "pear" etc...just used to describe ladies, or do guys fall into that classification?

i think when guys have giant bellys we just refer to it as a beer gut

eta that i have not seen very many men who gain all their weight in their butts and thighs aka "pear"
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    hmmmm that's a great question. I will look up if a man could be pear.....and I hope not hour glass...that just wouldn't be right....lol
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    you look fab what have you been doing .I look like you in the first picture would love to have a tum like yours ,gives me hope x

I used to drink about a litre and a half to two litres of Pepsi every day and I stopped drinking it completely. Plus I've been doing 45 minutes of Zumba about three times a week.
  • Shautzee
    Shautzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I was an Apple or Sausage....but had lots around belly and it was stubborn but is finally leaving and I actually have a waste!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Not sure if I was an Apple or Sausage....but had lots around belly and it was stubborn but is finally leaving and I actually have a waste!
    Awsome. I can't wait till I have that same testimony!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you look great x
  • Shautzee
    Shautzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awsome. I can't wait till I have that same testimony!

Finally got my pic to upload:

beforeafterJPG.jpg
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    HOLY CRAP SHAUTZEE - YOU MADE A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION!!!! O-M-G.... YOU APPLES ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH HOPE.

YOU EVEN LOOK YOUNGER.
  • sugiravi
    sugiravi Posts: 48
    Options
    All these pics are really inspirational!! I hope I can share my success too someday, still a work in progress ;)
  • bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job Shautzee :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!