I have met my goal!! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• pandaJOY7
    pandaJOY7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Absolutley fantastic transformation !!!!
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    omg u look amazing!! congratulations! ur such an ispiration! I will share this w/my dad who started at 366 & is counting calories now too in an effort to be health.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I dont know you but I'm soo absolutely proud of you!! when you said you no longer are on meds and your blood pressure is good I literally got chills. You've definitely paved your way to a long and happy life. Congratulations!!!! :heart:
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING... Such an inspiration..Wow..... You added YEARS to your life :smile: SO happy for you
  • katiemomtoabc
    katiemomtoabc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!! Great job!!!
  • dtucker4403
    dtucker4403 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! A whole new healthy you ! Congratulations. Lots of hard work and determination. You must feel great !
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is sooooo AWESOME! You look AMAZING! Way to go! You are definately an inspiration! I'm proud of you!
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is amazing! :)
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    How wonderful! You look amazing and are a great inspiration!:drinker:
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing weight loss! You look like a whole new person.
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Happy for you! Best wishes maintaining and living healthy!
  • micheleboone
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • aewalk07
    aewalk07 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely WONDERFUL! Congrats to you! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    high freaking five!!!
  • HappyChick36
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kwiggit
    kwiggit Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go! Great work! You've got a whole new life ahead of you and the ability to really help others achieve their goals. You will automatically get true listeners now since you've proven yourself as a Do'er! What an opportunity you've carved out! You're the man!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!! Way to go! Another great inspiration to keep on going :)
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! YAY YOU!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!