bad pickup lines

Options

Replies

• Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Was in W. Texas for work. "Cowboys" (usually all hat, no cattle) had a favorite line to ask for a dance....spoken in a deep, West Texas drawl....."Come 'eer you little heifer, you want to struggle some out there?"

Almost had a little laughter run down my leg I was laughing so hard.
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Is that shirt felt?
    No?
    Do you want it to be?
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I’ve told it before in another thread, but it’s still my favorite. (I might be a bit biased.) :wink:

In a college class the guy next to me mentioned that he was hungry. I had to take a paper up front so as I walked past him I ran my fingers through his hair and said, “I’ve got something you can eat.” It was so out of character for me that I wanted to run out of the classroom. But I played it off like it was no big deal. (I did take a little more time than necessary to hand the professor my paper.) :blushing:

*We’ve been together 20-years next week. :ohwell:
  • KelseyDawn84
    KelseyDawn84 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    One guy looked at my son and said, "Hey handsome! You must have gotten your Daddy's good looks, because your Mommy sure kept all of hers!"

I had another tell me he "wasn't used to seeing a beautiful girl so often unless she's making me breakfast," and gave me his number.

It's very flattering to tell a girl she's beautiful, but neither of these witty gentlemen got a shot (particularly since my son was present both times, and that's beyond inappropriate.)
  • firefightingflip
    Options
    ...and of course my #1 line:
    Screw me if I'm wrong, but you wanna kiss me!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Lets pretend your right leg is Christmas and your left leg is New Year, Can I vist you in between the holidays?
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    There was a twitter trending topic last night focused on Harry potter pick up lines.

There were some classics in there.

One of my favs was "do you play quiditch cause you look like a keeper"

....love this one!! :)
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I never had a corny pick up line used on me but this exact conversation has happened multiple times:

Tall Black Guy: Hey, can I holla at you?

Me: (reluctantly) Sure...

Tall Black Guy: What's your name?

Me: Viola.

Tall Black Guy: Can I have you're number?

Mighty confident to ask for the digits after asking only two questions.
    Sometimes they have the common sense to ask if I have a boyfriend and for some reason I always tell the truth and say no.

I need to learn to lie.

Wondering what the color he was had to do with this story?? Perhaps guys of other ethnicities don't do this?? Ever... *blank look*
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes, wanna f***

your shirt would look great crumbled up on my bedroom floor.

wana try a roofie?
  • scullyuk06
    Options
    I bet you £5 (any amount), that I can make our noses touch without kissing you... (assuming they agree) plant a big smacker on lips and say - It was worth it!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    "When did this guy get here?!" Pointing to the bulge in my... I mean... your pants.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I actually think I saw this one posted here in a funny pictures thread...

"You remind me of my big toe... 'cause I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture I own."

Bahahaha! I would definitely let that pickup line work on me!!!! Hilarious!
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I never had a corny pick up line used on me but this exact conversation has happened multiple times:

Tall Black Guy: Hey, can I holla at you?

Me: (reluctantly) Sure...

Tall Black Guy: What's your name?

Me: Viola.

Tall Black Guy: Can I have you're number?

Mighty confident to ask for the digits after asking only two questions.
    Sometimes they have the common sense to ask if I have a boyfriend and for some reason I always tell the truth and say no.

I need to learn to lie.

Wondering what the color he was had to do with this story?? Perhaps guys of other ethnicities don't do this?? Ever... *blank look*

I guess I should have put a disclaimer that it happens to only black men who have said that to me. (I guess the black men appreciate my curves more than the other ethnicities) wasn't trying to be racist or provoke any of the drama that goes on here.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Your on mfp? Whats your phone number?
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If I told you that you had a bangin' body would you hold it against me?
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    'Whatever you are doing on your diet must be working, because you are loking amazing' from someone that requested to be my friend here on MFP this morning. LOL. Really?!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    that shirt is very becoming on you, and If I were on you I'd be coming too (haha misspelled purposely)
    what has 187 teeth and holds back a monster? my zipper
    Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I’m here after \m/
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I want to ravage you with the forces of 1000 recurring Gods.
  • firefightingflip
    Options
    I forgot about this one.......this goes way back to my highschool years.....
    "Excuse me, but can I smell your pu***?"
    "NO!"
    "then it must be your feet"
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There was a twitter trending topic last night focused on Harry potter pick up lines.

There were some classics in there.

One of my favs was "do you play quiditch cause you look like a keeper"

This is awesome. I'd probably even give the guy a chance if he had the balls to actually use it haha