what do you reward yourself after losing weight?

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    an extra special workout like...

a sunrise run on the coney island boardwalk
    or renting a boat in central park and rowing all day
    or some fun interesting class on living social

something that will fuel me til I get to the next goal :D

Good luck!!!
  • KittyHeff
    KittyHeff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Going to see The Stone Roses in The Phoenix Park, Dublin on 5th July. Going to buy a tour t-shirt in medium instead of large. Need to be down 15 lbs to fit into medium. Fingers crossed I'll do it x
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    So many great responses and ideas. Thank you guys! So glad I joined this site. Just came back from working out with my trainer and my workout was outside at the park...beautiful but extra hot (I live in Florida). However I kept saying to myself..."you can do it, so you can get another pair of shoes" LOL

Oh another reward I will do is to take a pole dancing calss. Sure my hubby will be happy about that but this is about me and to bust my sexiness back. I can't wait!!!!
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    gym clothes OR everyday/work wear.
  • Flaherity
    Flaherity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    massage
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    I also get new gym gear but my new thing is to get a full body massage. Definitely, worth the time working out.
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Oh, I also want to get a new tattoo. Not sure when will that happen as I haven't set that goal yet but I do want to make it part of this journey to remember.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Clothes. I keep saying I'll get a tattoo but I'm a chicken sh#t!
  • Luc245
    Luc245 Posts: 73
    Options
    New bike gear. I am really working for those bike shoes :) Bought myself fitbit as a reward too! should be here tomorrow
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    A man! just being honest! :smile:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I just hit my first goal and I am going to treat myself to manicure and pedicare, I have 3 more goals to go, which are 30-40 pounds to each of these gaols, until I reach my ultimate goal!!! :)
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Y'know I've lost 10 now (actually 13... I lost 3 before MFP) but I haven't really done anything :P I always figured I would reward myself every short term weight loss... but hey, I think I'll just save up and have a big shopping spree once I'm done(; I pretty much refuse to buy ANY clothing (besides workout gear) until I've lost the weight 'cause I've got some really cute blouses that are already starting to be too big for me and it's kinda annoying(; lol
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    for every 10 lbs I have lost I have bought myself a new pair of earrings. When I reach my goal of 100 lbs only 1.5 lbs to go I am going to buy myself a bra from victoria secrets because a couple yrs ago I went shopping with my daughter and she wanted to go to victoria secrets because they were having a bra sale well nothing in the store fit me. So this is my reward. I have never thought about getting a tatoo but lately been thinking about maybe getting a small dragonfly to represent never going back....dragonflies go through a metamorphosis and can never go back to what they were......
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have yet to follow through with rewarding myself. Right now I owe myself a pedicure for hitting my first mini goal of 20 lbs. When I hit my goal weight, I am buying myself a piece of jewelry. I'm also saving $2 per pound I lose to help buy new clothes.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My goal was to fit into a Victoria Secret Bra, I did not have an exact number of weight to lose. I got fitted saturday at victoria secret and got myself a push up bra :D

My next goal is to lose 15 lbs more and I am going to splurge on a DEVA hair cut.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!!

Professional clothes, casual clothes, workout clothes, beach wear.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery so my face will match my new body!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am a nail polish and shoe fanatic, so I would either buy one of those items are some new hair. LOL. I haven't bought a wig in quite some time. I think that will be my reward when I've lost 20 lbs.
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    for every 10 lbs I have lost I have bought myself a new pair of earrings. When I reach my goal of 100 lbs only 1.5 lbs to go I am going to buy myself a bra from victoria secrets because a couple yrs ago I went shopping with my daughter and she wanted to go to victoria secrets because they were having a bra sale well nothing in the store fit me. So this is my reward. I have never thought about getting a tatoo but lately been thinking about maybe getting a small dragonfly to represent never going back....dragonflies go through a metamorphosis and can never go back to what they were......

Very nice. That is something I want on my next tattooo (like my screen name hehe) so hopefully by the end of this summer I have lost another 20lbs.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A Five Guys Burger. WHAT?