what do you reward yourself after losing weight?

Options

Replies

• ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    When I hit 30lbs lost back in 2010, I went skydiving. It was amazing, and because I was under 200lbs I didn't have to pay extra! I really like the idea of a new tattoo once I reach my next goal, but I may go skydiving again.
  • follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i've set small goals for myself as well. Some of my rewards are getting my lip pierced....a tattoo, a body massage (which is a really nice one after all that working out you have done!) and my big reward for when i get to my goal weight is a $1,000 shopping day for new clothes :-)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with fitness equipment: HRM, body fat analyzer, fitness books, workout clothes. My goal weight is 170 (although I am leaning towards losing more) and my "large" reward is going to be a "home gym".
  • onlyperfection
    Options
    When I've reached my goal weight, I'll get a tattoo I've wanted for ages :')
    And personally, I think losing weight is often a reward itself, haha. I get so happy when I've lost weight, it makes me happy :)
  • FitnessDynasty
    Options
    I try to stay away from "awards" like weekly. I try to do it when I hit like 5 lbs gone, 10 lbs, etc. Only takes a 12 oz steak to set you back a few pounds. I have even cut out a small piece of candy as an "award."
  • malevolentlizard
    Options
    I work for a high end jewelry store and had a customer come in a couple of weeks ago with the same dilema. she told me how she was doing weight watchers, reached her goal weight and wanted to reward herself with a new charm for her charm bracelet but it couldn't be obvious (more personal) after about a half hour we found the perfect charm for her. It's called "through the looking glass" she said it was perfect because she could now look in the mirror and be happy with how she looked now. for me it wasn't a huge sale but was so happy she left with something that will remind her to keep up the good work!
  • Louise5152
    Options
    I know I might get some stick for this, but every Saturday is treat day, I love just about every food product known to man so on Saturdays anything goes from morning till night, by the end of the day I am often stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey, but at least I' m full of all the naughty goodies I love, yum yum, I've always done this and have always lost weight if I'm good the rest of the week SATURDAY bring it on !!! :)
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im going to treat that worked out body of mine to a massage or some pampering. I've got my eye on "Mud Envelopment –
    Skin conditioning and detoxifying wrap"
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal of 22% body fat, this is the tattoo I'm going to get.

98023729358963109_TmgbJMFU_f.jpg
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    gym clothes ,running shoes, or exercise equipment because I like motivating myself to look and feel good while I am working out
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I know I might get some stick for this, but every Saturday is treat day, I love just about every food product known to man so on Saturdays anything goes from morning till night, by the end of the day I am often stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey, but at least I' m full of all the naughty goodies I love, yum yum, I've always done this and have always lost weight if I'm good the rest of the week SATURDAY bring it on !!! :)
    Ditto this.

P.S...Hey mum :happy: :tongue:
  • bbloomer
    bbloomer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    One of my goals was to look good in a suit. So when I reach my goal...I GOTTA GET THE SUIT!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get that tribal tattoo that starts from my obliques (can't see them now) down past my waist to my knee.

Then i'm going to the beach and show off!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I saw a lovely pair of jeans that are waaayy more than I would normally pay. I've promised myself when I hit goal I will treat myself to them and it will give me an incentive to stay at goal too ;0)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal of 22% body fat, this is the tattoo I'm going to get.

98023729358963109_TmgbJMFU_f.jpg

Nice
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    I also do the pedicure, new shoes, gym clothes thing, no food reward here either..I like the idea of the cash jar, so much $ per workout and so much $ per weight loss, which would be great towards some new clothes when I have reached my goal!!!
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Thank you all for your imput.

Here is the list of rewards in order of preference:

(Short term goals) :tongue:
    1. Gym clothes/gear.
    2. Mani-Pedi
    3. New outfit
    5. small little gifts to yourself.
    6. The money per pound method. (Very intersteing :bigsmile: )

(Long term goals) :flowerforyou:
    1. Tattoo
    2. Trip
    4. New wardrobe
    5. New car

Sounds like a good list. Thank you all for your imput and sharing. :wink:
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I have two pounds to go before I am in the healthy BMI range. I will get my hair trimmed and styled, maybe highlighted. My next goal will be a tattoo.
  • SheilahArnett4
    Options
    The best friend and I are actually planning a trip to Costa Rica, probably next Spring after we reach our goal weights.
    I am pretty excited. We have some things that we are going to do while there that we can mark off of our bucket lists.
  • SheilahArnett4
    Options
    You can never go wrong with a pedicure!