• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    we are Castoreum!!!!!!!1

*juggajuggajuggajuggaROOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHH*
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. That sh!ts great!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't really get it... Who is farming the Beaver Anal Juice??? Who discover it's flavor enhancing capabilities??? And most importantly, who is paying Doctor Oz to spread this non-sense??
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    What about organic squirrel butt juice? I've heard it has a nutty flavor.

*Dies laughing*
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am HERE to protect my fellow mates.....I was so disgusted when I watched this show today.... If that doesn't make you stop wanting to eat candy then you might need to get your head examined....GROSS.........:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    How many beaver anuses do you have to juice??

And how the heck did they find this out??
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am HERE to protect my fellow mates.....I was so disgusted when I watched this show today.... If that doesn't make you stop wanting to eat candy then you might need to get your head examined....GROSS.........:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

If you quit eating food due to this nonsense and the plethora of other ridiculous claims you'd starve to death. A little beaver anal juice (aka. BAJ) hasn't killed you yet, it's probably not going to.

Cripes, Cochineal extract and BAJ are good ol' natural additives. Embrace it.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Who discover it's flavor enhancing capabilities???
    That is a great question. "Hey this candy tastes ok but what could make it better?"...."I know, let's squeeze the juice out of that beaver's butt and add it." "Yeah, that's gotta improve the flavor."
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

And HOW do you juice them? :huh:
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options

You need an obtuse ruse for a four-beaver truce (like a goose in a spruce) that leaves their beaver sphincter loose to produce enough juice.
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Where is the troll that comes in the forum....writes all in caps about the underlying hidden message in the thread!

OH I SEE...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF ANAL BEADS AND THERE EFFECT ON GLOBAL WARMING.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    so there I was, minding my own business and licking a beavers butt.....
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

I consider Dr. Oz to be absolutely nothing more than entertainment. The man is a quack and a shill for whatever company is paying him vast sums to sucker ignorant people to buy their product.

Bring on the anal juice!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I KNEW this story was based on fact...obviously some tidbits were changed to protect the company...

It's the first day of kindergarten, and the teacher decides to do taste association.

''I'll blindfold you and give you a lifesaver, and you tell me what flavor it is,'' she tells the children.

So she gives them all a cherry flavor, and says, ''What flavor is that?''

The whole class answers, ''Mmmm, that's cherry.''

''Very good,'' the teacher replies.

So she gives them all a grape and they reply, ''Mmm, that's grape.''

''Very good,'' she says again.

Then she gives them all a honey flavor. The whole class sits perplexed by the strange taste, so the teacher says, ''OK, I'll give you a hint, it's something your parents might call each other.''

Billy spits his out on the floor and yells, ''Spit 'em out everyone, they're *kitten*!''
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

And HOW do you juice them? :huh:

A beaver butt juicer, of course.
  • firefightingflip
    firefightingflip Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I KNEW this story was based on fact...obviously some tidbits were changed to protect the company...

It's the first day of kindergarten, and the teacher decides to do taste association.

''I'll blindfold you and give you a lifesaver, and you tell me what flavor it is,'' she tells the children.

So she gives them all a cherry flavor, and says, ''What flavor is that?''

The whole class answers, ''Mmmm, that's cherry.''

''Very good,'' the teacher replies.

So she gives them all a grape and they reply, ''Mmm, that's grape.''

''Very good,'' she says again.

Then she gives them all a honey flavor. The whole class sits perplexed by the strange taste, so the teacher says, ''OK, I'll give you a hint, it's something your parents might call each other.''

Billy spits his out on the floor and yells, ''Spit 'em out everyone, they're *kitten*!''

Those are my favorite kinds....
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    so there I was, minding my own business and licking a beavers butt.....

or, as it's referred to in my household

"tuesday night"
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, and we love our Beaver. Please don't abuse the Beavers, anally or otherwise.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    This thread is going to get me in trouble!