Replies

• vsangelwings95
    vsangelwings95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7 and i'd absolutely love to be 5'9, maybe 5'10
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I not once, ever, wanted to be anything other than what I am....4 feet 11 1/2 inches. I have never run into any problems with my height, I can scale anything to reach whatever I need. I have always made it a point to not ask for help or depend on others. And, I kid you not, my husband is 6feet 7 inches. Really! I can scale him up and down pretty well also,lol.:devil:
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I'm 4'9". I really don't mind it at all. The only inconvenient thing is the top shelf at a grocery store. I just go hunt down a tall person and I'm good to go
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    yes wish i was 6'
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" and as a teenager I always wished I was petite. Now? I'll happily throw on heels that push me to 6'2" and I love it. Tall is sexy, even though I never thought it could be.
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I really wish I was at least 5'5.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Only when I am shopping. I'm a little under 5'3", so anything that's not from the petite department is going to ned to be altered.
  • liftmeup1221
    Options
    I've actually never wished to be shorter....lol
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    I've been 5'10" my whole adult life, just found recently that I've lost 1/2" somewhere.
    I'd really like to be about 5'6" or 5'7" so I wouldn't have to buy tall clothes!
    Try finding fat tall clothes! :mad:
    Heck, try finding tall clothes in average sizes. Still pay way more.
    I'd like to be able to walk into any store I choose & know that I can find something that fits. That goes for height as well as girth.

Or heck, if I'm going to be tall I want to stand out, so make me 6' to 6'2".
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    Taller works!
  • _imperfextionisbeauty_
    Options
    Taller!
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Omg, is there really anyone who wants to be shorter? I'm 5'2. I would love to be 5'7.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 6'9" so I wouldn't have to lose weight to be in the "normal" range...:laugh:
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    About 4" taller
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    Shorter! Its no fun being the tallest one in a group of friends (even guys) and can't wear heels around my fiance. Ha! :)
  • BUTIgirl212516
    BUTIgirl212516 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" now..I'd be cool with being an inch taller :)
  • michaelahurstt
    Options
    i'm 180cm wish i was 188cm :P
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    i am 185 cms tall and have always been content & happy with that, except the time when i found out that Adriana Lima married a 6 ft 7 in guy
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    I am quite happy at being 6ft 6in (198cm)
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 2 and my other half is 6ft 7 and i love being little and him being tall, it makes me feel all petite