Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7 and i'd absolutely love to be 5'9, maybe 5'10
    Oh! You're not a tall enough woman? I am offended by you wanting to be taller.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    mearsy88 wrote: »
    I would love to be shorter. Im 5ft 8, im just taller than everyone I know i cant rock the high heels as I become a giant!!!!
    Yes you can - if you want to!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I don't really mind my height, I wouldnt want to be taller though. I think short girls are so cute! So I wouldn't actually mind being a little shorter. lol.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm not quite 5 foot tall (4'11 and 3/4 inches on a good day) but have gotten so used to being short after these 50 years I really have no want to be taller. Longer arms would come in handy sometimes but on this height challenged body, that would look really weird! ;)

I definitely look taller as I was blessed with long legs! :smiley:
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 but I feel 6'0. People always seem to remember me as taller than I actually am, I find it amusing but kinda cool. Its all about presence.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    5'7'' :)

I guess that's "perfect". IDK!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    5'7.75". I always wanted to be Jimmy Dean's "Big Bad John" who stood 6'6", weighed 245, kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip....
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'10" woman.

When I was really overweight, I didn't like it. Now I am 166 (BMI 23.8) with 10 lbs left to lose.

Now I have a 6'7" partner and I rock the *kitten* out of 3" heels. I Love being 6'1" woman :):):)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my height until I get to a concert and then it's a pain. I'd like my legs to be longer as I have a 28" inside leg and petite clothes are 29" inside leg.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    No, though it would be nice to be able to reach things on the top shelf.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    6'4 feels perfect
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    5'10 ish? just 6 ft would be great
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3.5" and im always just a bit too tall or a bit too short for everything, I wish I was 5'7" or 5'0"
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I am a little under 5'3" and don't mind my height...except when my clothes need alterations. And sometimes I worry about the day when I am no longer nimble enough to climb up on my countertops to get things off the high shelves of the tall cabinets.
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'. I'd love to be a few inches shorter.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I like being 5'9", but sometimes I wish the men were taller. :smile:
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    6'0" here. It's a good height; I can reach stuff on upper shelves, yet don't have to worry about injuring myself on doorways or ceiling fans.