Am I the only one over 300 pounds?

Options

Replies

• noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was almost 300 when I started my journey on here two months ago. I was at 298...
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 326. This is the most I've ever weighed and I am at the point where I NEED to change that. So I"m on here to get serious and I'm also doing a local Biggest Loser competition we have going on in town. Let me know if you wanna chat! :smile:

I am in one in my town too! goodluck :)
  • missyprissy80
    Options
    I just started but I am at 360 right now. I was horrified when the nurse told me at my doctors appt last week. It was really embarrassing not be able to be weighed on the "regular" scales! But I have high hopes and I know I have a lot of support. I WILL come off of this weight!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    bump
  • daynafort
    Options
    No, you are not! Welcome!
  • Be_Butterflies
    Options
    You are NOT alone sweetie!!!!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I started at 374
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    hello! it is never too late to get into shape. I was no 300 pounds but I was 250 pounds on new years. I lost 25 pounds so far. you can add me and I can help you get on track. the first month never over due it, dont even work out just take away soda and sugars like candy or cookies. you will lose 10 pounds in a month or 2 weeks just but taking away that. See your body as a car, the better fuel you put into it the better performance you will be in. So first you got to start eating healthy before you start working out, because if you rush it you just get tired grumpy and you wont have fun working out and will probably give up. I use to sleep all day and game all night now I have a lot more energy, I still struggle im the biggest one out of all of my friends, that doesnt bother me but i still have a very hard time keeping up with them in hikes. Hope this helped you out~!

Yah I cut off pop and candy. If I ever want candy I have some starburst jelly beans but not a lot. I drink 4 bottles of aquafina water and I already lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I have a bad thyroid so my thyroid pills are helping me out with that. I sleep during the day and on the computer all night. Have no idea how to get back to days but I think I sleep more often at daytime lol. I walk every day 1 mile and I love it but when I walk inclines I hate haha
  • Sweating4Sanity
    Options
    Hello!
    I am so inspired that you are here and ready to get healthy and there for add so many, many years to your life. I would love to support you!

Carrie Raia
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Everyone that replied here feel free to add me! I am so happy that I am not alone. At times it feels like I am. Especially at stores. I am like I wanna be skinny like that.. And at other times I see people big like me I ask my fiance if I am bigger then her or is she bigger then me? I don't know why I ask that but that is just how i am. Not trying to be mean but it is odd thats what I think. I wish I didn't tho..
  • Wiifitmii66
    Options
    Definitely not alone...I started at 298 lbs...not sure what I am currently because I am doing the no scale April challenge...but was at 211 before starting it. It took me about 2.5 years to lose but admittedly haven;t been as dedicated as others here have been.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I started 10 months ago @ 420
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    I started in March 2012 and weighed 320lbs (6'-3")... my heaviest was probably around 325lbs.
    I am currently 312 lbs.

19221301.png
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. I have seen posts today by those over 300... Sometimes it seems like you may be the only one... But I guarantee that you are not. I, personally, started @ 344 (at least) and am now down to 291. I still have a long way to go... but I am going in the right direction. Work hard over the next few months and you too will be formerly over 300 lbs. You can do it. Best wishes.
  • apprelaw
    apprelaw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No, u are NOT alone. I am currently around 360, I'm new here and looking for new friends. I have had myfitnesspal on my phone for the last 12 days but I am just joining the actual site today in hopes of making new friends to lose weight with and mmotivate as well as friends to be motivated by! Please add me if you're interested!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No you are not I was close, and that was my wake up call. We are all in the same boat, even if some only have 20 to lose...its a lifestyle change. Something you can live with.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    in 1996 I was 300 pounds. I am now 199 pounds
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • theresashaw
    Options
    From Canada and applaud everyone here on this site. Losing weight is a difficult and the most frustrating thing to do. I am hoping that someone here will keep me motivated and help me out on the days that are difficult.:drinker:
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not the only one. I'm still in the 3's but I'm 23 pounds from leaving them for life!! Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends :)