finally under 200 pounds and no longer diabetic!

Options

Replies

• kristi012173
    Options
    I am ALMOST right there with you...I started at 227 on Feb 27 of this year..and right now I am at 202. I can't wait to be under 200!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just what i wanted to write. I too can't wait for the day i can say that. Congrats!!!!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I know how you feel! No longer diabetic even BETTER!! Keep it up you CAN do it! I'm working on it too and feel better than I have in years!!!!
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats. 30 lbs and under 200 is not minimal. Keep up the good work.
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    Getting of diabetic meds is huge! What a great accomplishment, congratulations.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! this is what losing weight is truly about: health!
    Congrats on your amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • petramartin
    Options
    Well done !!!!!! Keep up the good work !!!!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Awesome NSV!!!! I am truly happy for your accomplishment!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • DebsNewLife
    DebsNewLife Posts: 12
    Options
    What a fantastic success!
    I've just started on my journey, and unfortunately have a way to go to be under that 200 mark (and I know exactly what you mean by that - it's a mental goal for me as well). I decided to see what others are talking about - as any inspiration is welcome - and saw your post. It helped!
    Thanks for sharing, and much luck to you in continued successes!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    That is great!!! Making that commitment to yourself and following through is no small feat! I also share the same attitude about seeing a 1 in front of your weight instead of a 2... there is DEFINITELY something amazing about it! When I hit 199 this weekend, I was so excited that I was jumping around and almost cried. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic well done you ,you must be soooooooo pleased :drinker: :happy:
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done u!! :)
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Inspiring story. Enjoy your new bike and your new life to the fullest!
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and what an inspiration you are!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your diabetes remission! That is fantastic news! You will reach your weight goals too :) Fantastic work!
  • Lilles_n_Purple
    Options
    Awesome. Great job :)
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    This is my favorite type of success story!!! Congratulations to you for taking control of your life and your health!
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!