was he asking me on a date?

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're interested in seeing his birdie.

Can't imagine taking a guy seriously that referred to any part of his body as a "birdie"

Not even if it was an Eagle??

EAGLE? Holy chocolate milk from white cows!
    Woah you give way too much credit to this guy! Or men in general. Idk. But, maybe she should prepare for something more like ... a marshmellow Peep??.. lord knows what he is working with.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    he wanted to show you how to handle his putter

LOL WIN!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You may want to speak to someone in the main office and make sure this is approved behavior. He may have other complaints pending.
    Honestly, I don't think it's harrassment. He was just hinting that she make her next appointment later in the day so that they could go have beer's together afterwards. He's probably a young guy, and he hasn't learned how to ask a girl out properly yet. No harm in seeing if your next lesson leads to beers afterwards, but after that I would back off and let him ask you out to dinner the proper way.

Hold on Babycakes!!! I didnt know there was a "proper" way to ask out chicks!?!?!?!
    :devil:

Of course there is, you say "come here woman" knock them out and drag them back to your cave:bigsmile:

Ahhhhh alas a fine woman that likes an aggressive man! Can you handle some Latino heat babycakes!?!?!?!

Only if you like spanking and hair pulling :smokin:
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The guy is trying to score in 2 ways.........Get you as a client AND........Well Lets just say if he ALSO gets you to swing his golf club its a BONUS for him.:devil:

What he said.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Now I just picture him saying "This is my Eagle" all dramatic like....and then screeching and flapping his "wings" a little. Not high on my sexy-meter....although I would probably laugh my *kitten* off.

The imagery....it is awful......now imagine "him" being Ted Nugent!
    I actually imagine Ted Nugent having more of a gun motif going...and then pretending to shoot things after yelling "PULL" really loud....like a skeet outing.....
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    The only way to find out is to offer to sleep with him. If he says yes, he's interested.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Now I just picture him saying "This is my Eagle" all dramatic like....and then screeching and flapping his "wings" a little. Not high on my sexy-meter....although I would probably laugh my *kitten* off.

The imagery....it is awful......now imagine "him" being Ted Nugent!
    I actually imagine Ted Nugent having more of a gun motif going...and then pretending to shoot things after yelling "PULL" really loud....like a skeet outing.....

So...not a lot of stamina but quick recovery....I see.
  • gg9nerak
    gg9nerak Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No. He wanted to drink some beer while u paid for a lesson from him and then see if you would go have sex with him after the lesson.

That was an easy one

Kind of a reverse...you pay him for him to "have" you..Wow, talk about him having his cake and eating it too.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I went to the driving range and one of the instructors were out there. When he got done with his appointment, he started chatting with me. He falls into instructor mode and he's working with me on my swing and stuff.

After awhile, he says "so, i'd really like to work with you again. but you should make an appointment later in the day so we can drink some beers together. that's allowed."

was he just trying to get me as a client? he was ~really~ cute so i wouldn't think that he would actually have to seek out female companionship.

He's trying to do both. If you schedule an appointment later in the day, you will probably end up having a beer or two, or ten, with your liking to drink so much. He's trying to see if your interested in him without opening himself up to rejection. This was how i did things when i was dating. Use caution though, too late of an appointment could lead to night putting.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You may want to speak to someone in the main office and make sure this is approved behavior. He may have other complaints pending.
    Honestly, I don't think it's harrassment. He was just hinting that she make her next appointment later in the day so that they could go have beer's together afterwards. He's probably a young guy, and he hasn't learned how to ask a girl out properly yet. No harm in seeing if your next lesson leads to beers afterwards, but after that I would back off and let him ask you out to dinner the proper way.

Hold on Babycakes!!! I didnt know there was a "proper" way to ask out chicks!?!?!?!
    :devil:

Of course there is, you say "come here woman" knock them out and drag them back to your cave:bigsmile:

Ahhhhh alas a fine woman that likes an aggressive man! Can you handle some Latino heat babycakes!?!?!?!

Only if you like spanking and hair pulling :smokin:

You know it butter cup!!!I definitely like that view!!:devil:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    The guy is trying to score in 2 ways.........Get you as a client AND........Well Lets just say if he ALSO gets you to swing his golf club its a BONUS for him.:devil:

What he said.

Theres nothing wrong with alittle fun while you polish your swing I say!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    I'd say he's up to no good! You need to stay away!!

Sorry, just reminds of some *kitten* going on around my house. DADD!!! :tongue:
  • doorki
    Options
    I'd say he's up to no good! You need to stay away!!

Sorry, this just got me humming the Fresh Prince theme.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options

No. i think he was wildly innapropriate now that i think about it. he deserves jail time.
    Seriously? You just said a few comments back that he was ~really~ cute and you didn't want to miss out. IMHO, I think he was using something he was confindent with (Golf lessons) as a segway to do something he was a little nervous doing...asking you out.

But, it is kind of difficult to tell without witnessing the scenario first hand....so yeah...bring the camera next time...

Ted Bundy was cute too.....think about it....uh huh...
    Well, you always have to be careful....but not so careful that life is bland and boring...spice it up with a tiny bit of a risk...
  • doorki
    Options

No. i think he was wildly innapropriate now that i think about it. he deserves jail time.
    Seriously? You just said a few comments back that he was ~really~ cute and you didn't want to miss out. IMHO, I think he was using something he was confindent with (Golf lessons) as a segway to do something he was a little nervous doing...asking you out.

But, it is kind of difficult to tell without witnessing the scenario first hand....so yeah...bring the camera next time...

Ted Bundy was cute too.....think about it....uh huh...
    Well, you always have to be careful....but not so careful that life is bland and boring...spice it up with a tiny bit of a risk...

I have never heard of anything bad happening to bland and boring. Why invite the risks!?!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's a dating loophole - so if you said no, he wouldn't exactly be shot down/denied while asking you out on a date. I saw that on 'Seinfeld' last night.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If his name is Tiger, I'd stay away.

bahahaha.
  • rebecky27
    Options
    I have never heard of anything bad happening to bland and boring. Why invite the risks!?!
    Really? Just going by your profile pic, I'd say you're a bit of a risk taker....But, you cannot judge a book by it's cover, I know...

I enjoy a good risk and adrenaline rush every once in a while!
  • doorki
    Options
    Really? Just going by your profile pic, I'd say you're a bit of a risk taker....But, you cannot judge a book by it's cover, I know...

I'm honestly just playing around. Slow day at work lol.
  • rebecky27
    Options

I'm honestly just playing around. Slow day at work lol.
    same here....my life lately (well...except last week!) is the epitome of bland and boring.... lol