What did you/are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whatever the dining hall at my school serves today =/ Not always the best, but living at school and not having a car on campus leaves few options lol.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese...

I know it sounds bland and boring, but I actually LOVE cottage cheese.
  • tonyadurst
    tonyadurst Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    whole wheat sandwich thin toasted. Loaded with chopped red & yellow peppers, mixed sweet relish, tuna (water) and light mayo-So tasty!
  • leighannwilliams
    leighannwilliams Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, scrambled with 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup jalapeno, 1 oz shredded cheese and fresh chives! mixed together...
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    baked potato with cottage cheese...
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    Weight Watchers Chili Con Carne. I like the meat loaf better; the kidney beans in the Chili are kind of dry. But it was pretty good, and low in calories.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Egg salad made with only egg white, fat free cottage cheese and a little yellow mustard on a salad.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    white rice, diced ham, chopped sausage, one scrambled egg, and peas; the rice and peas was cooked together with a beef bullion(sp?) cube. Then mixed everything together.... still trying to figure out how to track it, cause I only had 3/4 of a cup of it... and it made 2 1/2s total...

The rest is going to be my dinner and lunch tomorrow

The easiest way I've found for this situation on MFP is to enter everything as a recipe. Based on the amount it made and how much you had today, I'd call it a recipe that makes 3 servings (3/4 x 3 = almost 2 1/2 cups). Actually, I'm so Type A that I would record the recipe as serving 5 and would call today as being 1.5 1/2c servings. Then tomorrow, I would have the other 3.5 servings.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    A giant steak and egg burrito with carne asada, scrambled egg, hash browns, cheese and fresh salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    A salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, carrots, yogurt blue cheese dressing and grilled chicken. Yum.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    baked turkey, soy milk, and 3 oz of trail mix and I was full for now lol
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Most of these lunches seem so light! Aren't you people hungry?? :laugh:
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    I made a yummy 'pizza' for lunch today.
    Mountain Bread base
    Light ricotta cheese mixed with tomato pesto as the base.
    Lots of mushrooms cooked in garlic
    Lots of leek
    Some chicken
    Some low-fat cheese and parmesan on top.

I really went to town on the cheese, but it is pizza after all lol. The mountain bread goes crispy and the toppings tend to fall off, but I don't care about that.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    a cup of cooked quinoa with 1/2 cup Betty Crocker recipe for Spicy Peanut chicken... One of my favorites!
  • ginjerlover
    ginjerlover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A can of tuna with miracle whip and pepper, a small red bell pepper, and a sugsr free jello cup in raspberry....waiting on my cup of tea now....But Ia m now looking for teh shredded chickn taco recipe!
  • iambatman41
    Options
    Jimmy John's Unwich, no mayo or vinegarette dressing. Only mustard. Takes off 300 calories.
  • ginjerlover
    ginjerlover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    FUNNY everyone else's lunches sound so GOOD!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Most of these lunches seem so light! Aren't you people hungry?? :laugh:

^this
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I had half a cup of tomato soup that contained some whole grain rice- one of them fancy organic canned things I reckon. As well as a slice of jewish rye bread with some sliced deli-chicken and horseradish mustard.
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had a ham and turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with honey mustard. This was accompanied by a salad with spinach, iceberg salad mix, dried cranberries, sliced green olives, and fresh mandarin orange sections. Dessert was a cottage cheese, sugar free strawberry banana gelatin powder, lite whipped topping, and pineapple chunks concoction.