What gross you out?

Options
Phoenix1401
Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
Smell, taste , sight whatever!
For me its: Baby spit up, tobacco smell, B.O and messy rooms and homes something from hoarders.

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The musical stylings of N'Sync
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

^ This.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Also calling Bieber the Beatles of our generation.

O, sorry, that just makes me want to blow my brains out.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lol! I hate it when people say oh this band is "The beatles" of this generation or she's the new Patsy Cline , Etta James etc etc
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    when people say SPM is the mexican tupac. no he's not, he's SPM
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Bellybuttons gross me out, even my own.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I worshiped them when I was 16.

But no, things that gross me out : vomit, the word "moist," and bad breath. Those are probably my top 3.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - Chocolate covered fruit, so gross
    - Spiders
    - When people spit on the pavement

and I am sure there is more but I cant think of any...But those for sure makes me grossed out!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Boogers...particularly my own. When the kids were little, I could always handle the poop, pee and vomit, but I'd lose it if they walked up with a booger on their finger!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Eating meat off the bone (ribs, chicken wings). Any type of talk about bad things happening to children, I get a gross feeling in my stomach and feel like I'm gonna throw up.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    stinky people (including those who reek of cigarettes). If I can smell you from over a foot away, there's a problem with your hygiene that needs attention.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    the smells of poop, puke and BO. the sight of diarrhea, puke and hard dry crusty feet. the taste of protein powder...makes me gag or mushrooms and onions. not really gross, but can't stand them...the sound of dry feet rubbing against things, fingernails on a chalkboard (of course) and grinding teeth. the touch of hard dry crusty feet, bugs crawling on my skin, and things that should probably be popped...lol

Can you tell I'm not fond of feet? ick I am thankful I have feet, but I don't like looking at feet or touching them. I just simply enjoy using them. ;) lol
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    gross things:

raw onion in ANY food (I can ALMOST handle cooked onions, but don't really like them)
    people who lick their finger before sorting paper at work , and then handing it to ME! UGGGH.
    'sinus' breath. People with bad sinuses have a very icky, sour smell to their breath.
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    Girls with hairy toes.... if your gonna take time to get a pedicure at least trim it down:noway: and Greek yogurt!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Feet. *shudders* I don't even like my own feet.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Seeing someone spit out a wad of spit. :sick: It makes me almost throw up! :sick: WARN A PERSON THEN I CAN LOOK AWAY!
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    1.the words "lover" or "chunk"
    2.my eating habits
  • roosnanny
    Options
    pork scratchings.....make me gag !
    boogers.
    vomit.
    probably more but can't think of any.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    not much! I have two science degrees.... Ive cut into, taken apart and smelled just about every grotesque thing imaginable. I actually grew to like the smell of formaldehyde. And I have 3 kids.
    The only thing I gag about is.... mustard.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Eating meat off the bone (ribs, chicken wings).

totally this