What gross you out?

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Top 3;

* Vomit. I seriously have a mild phobia of it (entomophobia)

* The thought that we ALL have genitals hiding under our clothes, just there ... and, no, I'm not a prude. Just the thought squicks me out.

* Holes. Like honeycomb or swiss cheese. Again mild phobia (trypophobia)

I'm gonna post this picture, then run away VERY fast because it seriously creeps me the f u ck out.

1090137696_93cb482bc2_b.jpg
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    But no, things that gross me out : vomit, the word "moist," and bad breath. Those are probably my top 3.
    [/quote]

I totally agree!! I actually am a germaphobe and also have a fear of vomit. I hate the word "moist" and "crisp" when you are not talking about food lol and bad breath...I mean just eww! OOOOHHH and feet!! BLAH! :sick:
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feet. *shudders* I don't even like my own feet.

this!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

- When people spit on the pavement

HATE THAT.

OP, also, raw mushrooms. Yuck. They freak me out, especially their underside *shudders*
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Bellybuttons gross me out, even my own.

^ This ^
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Things that gross me out;...bad breath, dirty bitten fingernails, long ear/nose hairs, body odour, someone picking their nose & the whole "snot" thing! :sick:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Chewing on foil is absolutely not tolerated.

LOL, I've tried chewing foil a few times (don't ask me why, or why I've done it more than once) and it's instant pain. Dunno if it's because I have fillings or not *shrug*
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Farts gross me out..and yes even though I fart myself I never fart infront of people..That is so disguisting. It's appauling when someone farts then everyone laughs because it was "So funny"

:laugh: I find farts hilarious.

ETA: In saying that, my ex was CONSTANTLY farting and it used to piss me off so much. He used to literally lift his *kitten* off the bed/sofa with the fart and it was so irritating.
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Farts gross me out..and yes even though I fart myself I never fart infront of people..That is so disguisting. It's appauling when someone farts then everyone laughs because it was "So funny"

Cotton...I can not stand the feel of cotton and I think the drug companies are out to get me everytime I open a bottle and see cotton AHH!

Cathing men..super gross...there is nothing like sticking a tube down the penis

Hemorroids...this one time I worked for this guy who had cauliflower growing out of his *kitten*...not literally but it sure looked like it!!
    PMSL
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    the smell of blood :sick:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

-Sticky stuff on my hands. I will spaz out and search high and low for water or hand sanitizer

OMG, YES! I forgot about this one. I have a MAJOR aversion to have sticky stuff on my hands. Can't STAND it. I HAVE to get it off, even if I have to lick it off.
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    My ex wifes *kitten*! Its huge and it looks like two elephants fighting under a blanket when her fat *kitten* walks!

OMG, that is so mean...but I couldn't help but to laugh. You certainly have a way with words :laugh:
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My ex wifes *kitten*! Its huge and it looks like two elephants fighting under a blanket when her fat *kitten* walks!

Ouch! :laugh:
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    The nasty stuff that clogs drains. Hair, food, etc. Drains just GROSS me out!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Eating meat off the bone (ribs, chicken wings).

totally this

What? How are you supposed to eat it then?
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    1. the sound of someone hocking up a loogie.
    2. the over powering smell of old lady perfume
    3. the smell of baby lotion, baby powder and baby wipes
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Not picking on hubby BUT: his feet & most of his food (he is African). The other day he had cows feet. Just the thought....

Also - people who spit; bad BO (especially when on a cardio machine at the gym and don't want to move when stinko gets next to me because I'm really in a good workout zone), cottage cheese, and pretty much anything involving Justin Beiber (ok maybe not so much grossed out as annoyed - the boy is worth millions for barely any talent).
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Eating with ones mouth open *shudder* , I don't mind it a little bit, but when it's so obnoxiously loud it sounds like you're trying to angle grind your food that's too loud.
    Ugh, this too. Constantly telling the kids "lips" - they know it means chew with your lips closed!!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

It's hilarious. What's wrong with you?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    chewy phlegm

viewing myself from behind

my dog incessantlyvomitting