Options
    Mushrooms

Cockroaches

Snot

Vomit
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My ex wifes *kitten*! Its huge and it looks like two elephants fighting under a blanket when her fat *kitten* walks!

I hope that made you feel better ;-)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    improper grammar in thread titles
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My blood being taken away from me....
    Other than that, I've got the mind wall of a nuclear bomb shelter and an iron stomach.
  • silcock69
    silcock69 Posts: 50
    Options
    ****ing worms, that they're so slimey and wriggly.

It just freaks me out.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    The french.

also Quebec. that polutine. or whatever they eat.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Cigarette smoke. It smells horrible. If you find yourself stuck where you're around it for more than a minute, that cigarette stink gets on your clothes, and you smell like it all day long. Gross gross gross. Such a disgusting habit.

People with poor dental hygiene, people who don't wear deodorant, and the smell of cotton candy (I got sick on it once as a kid, and the smell makes me nauseated every time)

P.S. For the smokers who are all offended now, please do not attack me for calling smokers disgusting. I am not referring to PEOPLE as disgusting, just the habit of smoking.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    saliva
    spiders
    crabs (which are just sea spiders)
    lobster (which are just sea cockroaches)
    soured milk smell
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Cigarette smoke. It smells horrible. If you find yourself stuck where you're around it for more than a minute, that cigarette stink gets on your clothes, and you smell like it all day long. Gross gross gross. Such a disgusting habit.

P.S. For the smokers who are all offended now, please do not attack me for calling smokers disgusting. I am not referring to PEOPLE as disgusting, just the habit of smoking.

YOU B*TCH!!! xoxoxo *smooches and booby grabs*
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

YOU B*TCH!!! xoxoxo *smooches and booby grabs*

Yeah yeah... Truth hurts bizatch!

*smooches and booty grabs back*
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Haha Thats hilarious! But sorry bout your phobia
    Bellybuttons gross me out, even my own.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

:laugh:

For me, much of what's been mentioned but I have to add raw meat, especially hamburger. I have to wear disposable gloves when I make patties or meatballs or have to handle it at all. :sick:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

:laugh:

For me, much of what's been mentioned but I have to add raw meat, especially hamburger. I have to wear disposable gloves when I make patties or meatballs or have to handle it at all. :sick:

You're not the only one! I wear gloves when handling raw meat also for sanitary reasons. Yeah, I'm weird.
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Dirty dish water
    **** roaches
    Loose hair
    Bad breath
    Overly ripened fruits/vegetables
  • HappyHealthyDoll
    Options
    The musical stylings of N'Sync

I worshiped them when I was 16.

But no, things that gross me out : vomit, the word "moist," and bad breath. Those are probably my top 3.

Hahaha I'm the same, Moist completely scares the hell out of me, my friends say it just to watch me squirm!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    That weird sound people make trying to scratch the back of their throat. They sound like a cat trying to throw up a hairball, and it's disgusting!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Boogers. I have kids. I can deal with vomit, pee, crap without batting an eye, but boogers make me gag,
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    blue waffles
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    When things that shouldn't be wet, get wet.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    blue waffles

Something you encounter often? :huh: