SMELL OF FISH<TASTE OF FISH> LOOK OF FISH> FISH
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    The smell of coffee/cigarette breath mixture. :sick:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lots of gross and disgusting things in my job but the smell of liver and onions cooking triggers an immediate gag reflex!
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    My ex wifes *kitten*! Its huge and it looks like two elephants fighting under a blanket when her fat *kitten* walks!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Eating with ones mouth open *shudder* , I don't mind it a little bit, but when it's so obnoxiously loud it sounds like you're trying to angle grind your food that's too loud.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    texture of yogurt .. anything slimy really

seeds on a stawberry

throw up (site or smell) :sick:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    People with poor dental hygiene.
    Morbidly obese people.
    The smell of someone's breath that has been smoking and drinking all night.
    If someone has dirty hands, like from working on a car, and they touch paper, in my presence, I might kill them.
    If someone is sandy dirty, like from the beach, and they rub their feet on my feet, I might put them in a choke hold until death. (girls like to do this at the beach for some reason).
    Chewing on foil is absolutely not tolerated.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Also calling Bieber the Beatles of our generation.

O, sorry, that just makes me want to blow my brains out.

what!!??? No! someone said that and meant it?? okay, mustard and this!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Strong odors.

So, like.,
    Perfume/cologne. THEY ALL SMELL LIKE NASTY HARISPRAY AND CAT URINE.

Cig smoke... etc
  • cconeill
    cconeill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The word poop
    The sound of someone brushing their teeth next to me
    Rubbing my fingertips on carpet lol
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The smell of lamb cooking. I dislike the taste of lamb and the odor of it cooking just reinforces that dislike ;);)
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Farts gross me out..and yes even though I fart myself I never fart infront of people..That is so disguisting. It's appauling when someone farts then everyone laughs because it was "So funny"

Cotton...I can not stand the feel of cotton and I think the drug companies are out to get me everytime I open a bottle and see cotton AHH!

Cathing men..super gross...there is nothing like sticking a tube down the penis

Hemorroids...this one time I worked for this guy who had cauliflower growing out of his *kitten*...not literally but it sure looked like it!!
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My ex wifes *kitten*! Its huge and it looks like two elephants fighting under a blanket when her fat *kitten* walks!

OMG your mean!!!!! LMFO...That's perfect ..I guess I can figure out why your not married to her anymore huh?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    -People who spit on the pavement.. or pretty much spit for that matter. Had a friend who used to spit constantly only for the loogie to get caught in his beard... talk about quickly leaving the scene. And i hate the sound of spit hitting the sidewalk.

-Dirty fingernails--be it mines or anybody else's.

-Corduroy fabric.---It just creeps me out. I hate the feeling of it on my fingers.

-Sticky stuff on my hands. I will spaz out and search high and low for water or hand sanitizer

-The smell of raspberries (i.e. body sprays and lotions).. they smell like vomit to me.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    The sound of someone trying to hock up some flem lol!

Spitting in the street

The smell of most fish

Body Odour

Bad breath
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i was thinking up a buncha things that my boyfriend does that grosses me out.
    then i looked around me at the mucinex, kleenexes. airborne tabs. and half sucked on couch drops.
    yet hes still bringing me soup, juice, and covering me up when im so sick haha.

other things that gross me out is when people leave water in the sink with dishes and food particles but dont wash it off right away. if i have to stick my hand in there *shudderes*
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Smells would have to be the cleaning and laundry aisle at the grocery store. Doesn't so much gross me out as make me nauseous.
  • tlk2sprkle
    tlk2sprkle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    FEET!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dirty finger nails
    Bad teeth
    Bad breath
    Sound of clipping nails
    BO