For me:

TobyMac
Big Daddy Weave
Mark Schultz
Jeremy Camp
Chris Tomlin
Newsboys
Sidewalk Prophecies

List a few for me and I'll go check them out. It's about the only music I listen to nowadays.

Keep the faith, y'all.

Replies

• LaDauphine
    Options
    I just started getting into Christian music again and that's the main playlist that I listen to on my mp3 player. The WOW CDs are amazing and have introduced me to a bunch of new artists:
    Natalie Grant (Your Great Name)
    Hillsong (Mighty to Save, How Great is Our God, Lead Me To the Cross)
    Sanctus
    Counting Crowns
    Kutless
    Francesca Battistelli (Lead me to the Cross)

Enjoy!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My daughters use to love ZoeGirl, so I took them to a concert and they were in awe. They got to sit and talk with them, also getting signed material. It was quite the experience for them.

Natalie Grant not only has a great voice, but she's gorgeous also...which a bonus.

Not much into Hillsong or Sanctus Real, but I'll listen again. I'm always interested in putting new songs onto my phone for workouts.

Thanks for the reply!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Skillet....sorry if that doesn't count but it does too me
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Demon hunter
    Toby Mac
    Steven Chapmen
    Michael W. Smith
    Jeremy Camp.
    Casting Crowns
    Far to many others to list
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    All of the above! Right now I can listen to Newsboys " God's Not Dead" all day long! :)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Rock band with Christian influence.... Still counts :P
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Rock band with Christian influence.... Still counts :P

Yay! :bigsmile:
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I enjoy all of those listed above, but tend to have some 'old school' stuff that seems to be the 'most played' on my iPod - Steven Curtis, PC&D, a little DCTalk :)
  • tdamaska
    tdamaska Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    All of the above are awesome!!! By far, my favorite is TobyMac! Some I listen to while working out are Group 1 Crew, Seventh Day Slumber, Hawk Nelson, The Afters and Britt Nicole.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Francesca Battistelli definitely tops my list. I haven't listened in awhile, so I'm not sure who else I would name...some good groups in this thread though :) Does anyone use Christian music to workout with? I was thinking of making a new playlist...
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I do, but mix in secular music when I workout.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Red is my favorite right now, but Skillet, Demon Hunter, Thousand Foot Krutch, David Crowder Band, DC Talk, Disciple, many others.
  • deliseann
    Options
    One of my fav bands is Close Your Eyes. They aren't necessarily christian but it runs thru a few of their songs and one of the best ones is called song for the broken. Check it out!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Newsboys are right up there. Also Jars of Clay, Tenth Avenue North, Francesca Battistelli, Third Day, The Gaithers.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Casting Crowns
    Toby Mac
    Newsboys
    Skillet
    Jars of Clay
    Third Day
    Point of Grace
    Carman
    Petra
    Still love listening to DC Talk & some other older (80s/90s) stuff too.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I also like Downhere and building 429, along with others listed.
  • roxanneraine
    Options
    Christian Rap :) Lecrae, Bizzle, and C-Lite
  • KaylaMarie8
    Options
    The Almost.

Amazing band, great in concert too! The old drummer to Underoath is the singer.
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Skillet, Fireflight, Flyleaf, Owl city (yes.. he is christian.. and some of his music is) , RED, Kutless, newsboys, Dctalk,Toby Mac, Also the old school stuff like keith green, second chapter of acts, Phil keagy, petra, WHiteheart, Barry Mcguire, Honeytree, Reba Rambo,

I love it all.. I grew up with christian music, I"m learning to appreciate some secular stuff with really good morals now that I'm older though. :)
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Skillet definitely counts.. They are passionate for God and it shines through their music.. they are AMAAAZING! :)