Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Slayer
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    All of the above are awesome!!! By far, my favorite is TobyMac! Some I listen to while working out are Group 1 Crew, Seventh Day Slumber, Hawk Nelson, The Afters and Britt Nicole.

^^^^this!^^^^^
    I also like family force 5, great to dance or run to!!
  • VeganJP
    VeganJP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    David Crowder Band tops the list, but also Jeremy Riddle and Fernando Ortega. Oh yes, and Silly Songs with Larry. I got "hooked" when my daughter was younger. Now...where is my hairbrush? :laugh:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Karen Davis
    Paul Wilbur
    Lamb/Joel Chernoff & Ted Pierce
    Barry & Batya
    Zemer Levav
    Commission (old school though)
    JoAnn McFatter
    The Waynans (old school)
    Marty Goetz
    Jonathan Settel
    All of the artists from Galilee of the Nations
    Pretty much all old school Christian music from the 1970's- EARLY 1980's.
    Stereo Sinai music ESPECIALLY Miriam Brosseau and Alan J. Sufrin

I LOVE listening to Praise music in Hebrew...listen to this one by Luanne Sayag...I LOVE IT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRprEbPNXz4

And this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2p_vn5FY8

Listening to Praise music in Hebrew does something fabulous in my spirit!!!!! :heart:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Slayer

Not a fan, maybe Lamb of God or Deicide.
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    Oh yes, and Silly Songs with Larry. I got "hooked" when my daughter was younger. Now...where is my hairbrush? :laugh:
    [/quote]
    LOVE me some Silly Songs-Have you heard the Cheeseburger song? LOL
  • shaX07
    shaX07 Posts: 28
    Options
    Fireflight
    Skillet
    Red
    The Letter Black
    Superchick
    Manafest
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    Ashes Remain
    Disciple
    Json
  • RachelK40
    RachelK40 Posts: 17
    Options
    Mark Schultz 100%
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Most of what I'd suggest is listed already. Martha Munizzi is amazing. Crystal Lewis is good, too. I can't remember if she has anything you can work out to, though.
  • SlimmerSteph
    SlimmerSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jake Hamilton!!! If you like the hard rock sound and looking for something to work out to... Not only does he have an awesome message, he's rocks!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, and Silly Songs with Larry. I got "hooked" when my daughter was younger. Now...where is my hairbrush? :laugh:
    [/quote]

cause you're his cheesburger his tasty cheeseburger be back for you-ou he'll be back for you-ou
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    images.jpg
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I quit listening to pretty much all of it except for Israel Houghton. He's of the best music arrangers on the planet right now, period.
    He's hosting a free concert this weekend here where I live!!!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Most of my favorites have been posted but I didn't see (might be in there just didn't see them) Mandisa, Natalie Grant, Laura Story, Children 18:3, Reilly!

Love this post. I need to add to my playlist and there are artists on here that I need to add!
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options

cause you're his cheesburger his tasty cheeseburger be back for you-ou he'll be back for you-ou
    [/quote]

I love Veggie Tales. I have so many of there DVDs but my kids wont watch 'em. So they keep asking my why I keep buying them "for them" but only I watch 'em. Well, my grils still watch them but my boys dont. I think "where is my ahribrush ROCKS!!! But my fave is the Sport Utility Vehicle song! I love it :blushing:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    NO ONE has mentioned my nephew's band. I am so sad.

My wonderfully talented nephew is the lead singer in Hyland. If you have not heard them or OF them, they are making the music scene all over the country, and you can see them at events like Sonshine &

http://hylandofficial.com/

Go into the site, and listen to "This Love is Free".....awesome tune that did get airplay across the country :heart: :heart:
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Most of my favorites have been posted but I didn't see (might be in there just didn't see them) Mandisa, Natalie Grant, Laura Story, Children 18:3, Reilly, Lincoln Brewster!

Love this post. I need to add to my playlist and there are artists on here that I need to add!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I like many of those listed...
    I didn't read all of the posts...so these may have already been added

Michael W. Smith
    Jars of clay (met them, it was fun)

heck, i even like the Elvis gospel stuff!

honestly, I like pretty much all of the newer christian stuff...it's some of the radio stations that are starting to get on my nerves.
    We have one locally that plays the same stuff over and over...(like seriously, one of Toby Mac's songs that is on the latest WOW CD - NEVER heard it.).
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So many good ones mentioned and so many I have never heard of! I will have to check them out :bigsmile: Love me some Mandisa and Toby! I am unusually blessed because Lincoln Brewster is the Worship Pastor at my church! :tongue: Lucky, I know!!!! :tongue:
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love Kirk Franklin and I like Lecrae!