I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• valorieflowers
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

OMG, you are awesome!! :laugh: I friggin' hate Nickleback!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    super_funny_animals_hilarious_pictures_inteligent-cat.jpg
    realy?
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hahahaha this made my day!
  • PrincesssElla
    Options
    Lol
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Call the Vatican to authorize an exorcism. Then film it and sell it to Hollywood. Win-win.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyy at least it wasn't Justin Beiber :tongue:
  • PrincesssElla
    Options
    sometimes death is the only option.
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    That's absolutely not allowed...sorry.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Lmfao.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian too and I say NAY!!!!
  • BradT1974
    BradT1974 Posts: 22
    Options
    This is the greatest post I've ever read on MFP.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    :/ polluting his own ears... *hugs*
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I thought that you were going to say that you caught him cheating with another women. Hell, I would have preferred that post. If he has two songs, there's no telling when he's going to add a third. I just hope you love him enough to support him through this confusing time in his life. If the challenge begins to consume your life, I totally understand if you have to commit him.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Coulda been worse... think Justin Bieber.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    sighs... i wish was just nickleback.... mine has michael buble on his!

*sobs*
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Maybe he could make it up to you with a little ABBA ringtone or something like that...
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    My 14 year old step son was singing Nickelback in the car the other day...I almost kicked him out and made him walk home...had we not been 20 miles from home... LOL :noway:
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.
    OMG I love this...I live my life in the "Nickleback-Free Zone"!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    But..... I like SOME Nickelback songs.... =(
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Do they have an 'anonymous' group for that? It's time for an intervention.