I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I just sent this to him...lol

Hahaha! I love Henry Rollins. This never fails to crack me up.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I guess there's worse out there....like Creed for instance....I found a copy of what they REALLY sound like live
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHUF00Q6CYs
    Hope this makes you feel better \m/
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I think the REAL issue here is.. you went through his phone. Psycho. He better bail now. Next you will be checking his phone records and his bank statements and sniffing his undies..Crazy couk!

Angie, I know you are jealous bc I dont have as much time for your T*co these days...im sorry baby. but lets not resort to personal attacks.
  • outdoorslife
    outdoorslife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Uhm, I don't get it whats wrong with Nickelback ??? :smile:
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, so yay! Lol.

I am Canadian too, and I am forever embarrassed to be form the same country as them!

Me too! And, on behalf of Canada... I apologise for this situation you have come upon
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I think the REAL issue here is.. you went through his phone. Psycho. He better bail now. Next you will be checking his phone records and his bank statements and sniffing his undies..Crazy couk!

Angie, I know you are jealous bc I dont have as much time for your T*co these days...im sorry baby. but lets not resort to personal attacks.

Just stating the obvious love :flowerforyou: crazy couk.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    did I miss something??? what is wrong with listening to nickelback? AND why would it consisitute a break up?!?!
    yeah im really confused about this, I thought it was going to say I saw a naked pic of another girl on his phone or a text from another girl but Nikelback, im confused!!!
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It could've been worse... :noway:

d0bb1dad8b603e1d661a239d5655f674.jpg
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    did I miss something??? what is wrong with listening to nickelback? AND why would it consisitute a break up?!?!
    yeah im really confused about this, I thought it was going to say I saw a naked pic of another girl on his phone or a text from another girl but Nikelback, im confused!!!

Nickelback is awful and is a gateway band to other terrible music.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I am Canadian too, and I am forever embarrassed to be form the same country as them!

Me too! And, on behalf of Canada... I apologise for this situation you have come upon

Don't forget Celine and Brian Adams...Again sorry world!!
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It could've been worse... :noway:

d0bb1dad8b603e1d661a239d5655f674.jpg

Hahahahaha, love this!!

What a great thread, sat laughing out loud at my desk in the office. But at the risk of opening myself to abuse - it's the other way round in my home, my husband hates them but I LOVE NICKELBACK!!!! :laugh:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Load his phone up with Bluegrass
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That made me LOL - Thank you.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Load his phone up with Bluegrass

Hey now...I like bluegrass...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Don't forget Celine and Brian Adams...Again sorry world!!

Brian Adams? Really? More like YOU'RE WELCOME world. My first cassette ever.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Break his phone
  • amandalfn
    amandalfn Posts: 24
    Options
    I am Canadian too and I don't even subject my ears to that torture. As soon as I hear anything that may sound remotely close to Nickleback I change the station in a hot second...
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

:noway:

Well hey it could've been worst....

Hammer or should I dare say it.....

Vanillia Ice
  • NanaShanna
    Options
    LMAO
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think you should have his child! Nickelback are a voice of a generation and should be treated like the musical geniuses they are! I think they should be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame...I also think Led zeppelin and pink floyd should admit that Nickelback deserve more praise than them for bringing rock and roll to another level!!

You're making all the rock gods cry.