I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    Unless you want to go through this heartbreak again and again I say you must get rid of him. You know what they say, "Once a Nickelbacker, always a Nickelbacker." Good luck.
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I think it's okay to snoop if you have probable cause that leads you to thinking something is wrong. Apparently he's having a hard time discussing Nickelback with you, but if you approach with calm, patience and understanding, he may just open up about it. Be honest but compassionate, if you're accusatory, he just may go on the defensive, clam up, and you may never know why he's listening to them. Take it slow and easy, I hope you both are able to work though this together and who knows, maybe you'll both come out of this with your relationship strengthened. Keep us posted.

lol, funny, tho i have to say Nickleback Rock!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • Manrahan
    Manrahan Posts: 40
    Options
    Unfortunately, it seems that most of the folks on this thread have been ignoring the most important point here, which is the public safety aspect of your boyfriend's reckless behavior. Sadly, there is no way of knowing with certainty how often and how varied his exposure to Nickelback has been, nor how many others he has shared this filth with. Here is how you should proceed:

1. Leave immediately.
    2. Check your own phone/ears for signs of infection.
    3. Report him to your local DPH and police; his name needs to be added to the registry.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Fan fact: If you play a Nickelback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards, you'll hear Nickelback. :wink:

Awesome!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This might seem a little drastic, but replace them with some Godsmack. Maybe, just maybe, it will shock him in to remission.

Hey leave Godsmack out of this. They are much better than Nickelback.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely appalled.

It would have been better if he had just cheated like normal people! lol
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I actually saw a sign on the door of the rehabilitation facility that I visited recently with a friend, that said Blue Cross Blue Shield was going to start covering the treatment for it. They were hesitant for a while, because it is such a LONG treatment process, with many experimental drugs, but due to the 84% sucess rates, you can get him in now. You want me to forward the information to you?
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    This might seem a little drastic, but replace them with some Godsmack. Maybe, just maybe, it will shock him in to remission.

Hey leave Godsmack out of this. They are much better than Nickelback.

My point exactly!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Be done. It's only going to get worse...might as well bite the bullet and leave while you still can.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I actually saw a sign on the door of the rehabilitation facility that I visited recently with a friend, that said Blue Cross Blue Shield was going to start covering the treatment for it. They were hesitant for a while, because it is such a LONG treatment process, with many experimental drugs, but due to the 84% sucess rates, you can get him in now. You want me to forward the information to you?

yes please.
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    How old is his phone? It could be just leftover songs from his teenage girl phase.
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    How old is his phone? It could be just leftover songs from his teenage girl phase.

Good point, Nickelback has been clinically proven to be a gateway band, are there others listed as well like 3 Doors Down and Seether?
  • amandalfn
    amandalfn Posts: 24
    Options
    hahaha!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    wow this is strange!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :noway: :laugh:
  • amandalfn
    amandalfn Posts: 24
    Options
    Fan fact: If you play a Nickelback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards, you'll hear Nickelback. :wink:

No that is funny!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    the response after sending him the link to the Henry Rollins youtube clip.....
    "I HAVE TWO SONGS!"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    He must've been a bad boy...

tumblr_lwk7s0DizU1r54qfqo1_500.jpg
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    well what did you expect he's.........

Never made it as a wise man
    couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin