I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I did confront him about it... His response was "Baby, it's only two songs...I really don't actually like them and I don't even really listen to them very much"...would I be in the wrong to ask him to delete them to prove his love for me?

All I heard was, "its only heroin. I really don't enjoy it and I don't even do it that much."
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    at least it wasnt bieber
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Listen, look at it this way....it could've been Bieber. So really it's not that bad. ;-)

^^ This. I know it will be hard to forgive him for this, but I think you should try. But if you find Bieber on his phone, kick him out, change the locks, change your phone number, and get all new email accounts.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

I know how you feel. I gave my daughter my car when seh went off to college. She was home a couple weeks ago and I took her car out to fill it up with gas. There was a pre-programmed Country Wester Station where my Classic Rock station used to be. WTF?
  • GwenetteO
    Options
    WHAT IS THAT?:huh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    maybe he just doesn't understand the damage that loving such a sucky band can cause...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I did confront him about it... His response was "Baby, it's only two songs...I really don't actually like them and I don't even really listen to them very much"...would I be in the wrong to ask him to delete them to prove his love for me?

NEVER! It is never wrong to subject your love to arbitrary tests of devotion. Next step, require your name tattooed on his *kitten*.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???

Kinda........ It is like some sort of barcode for "*kitten*". I bet he has some Axe body spray too.

Run. Run like the mother effing wind!!!!!!!!! Dont look back, Dont leave notes, you may have to leave the state.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I think the REAL issue here is.. you went through his phone. Psycho. He better bail now. Next you will be checking his phone records and his bank statements and sniffing his undies..Crazy couk!
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???

Kinda........ It is like some sort of barcode for "*kitten*". I bet he has some Axe body spray too.

Run. Run like the mother effing wind!!!!!!!!! Dont look back, Dont leave notes, you may have to leave the state.

WIN! :heart:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Intervention won't work, he'll have withdrawls and sneak Nickleback some other way. Did you check the MP3,Ipod, and stashed CD's in his car? And Nickleback just leads to worse addictions like Bieber syndrome too. Next thing you know he'll have his hair cut like Bieber. You should have seen the signs earlier and he could have been saved but I think its too late now. Truly sorry....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    going through the phone = no bueno
    man's got a right to his privacy, girl!

now you know something you dont want to know. :(
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think you should leave him because, if you have to snoop through his phone, then you don't belong in a relationship.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Is there something wrong in his life that drove him to this? He may just need a bit of professional help. I can't imagine what you're going through. Without profession help, I'm not sure how you can salvage this.
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha I like some of there songssss!! Leave the man alone lolol
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    sometimes you have to work through tragedies like these, talk to him and try to understand where hes coming from (even though thats seemingly impossible) but obviously you two are together for some good reason, hopefully you can set him straight and make him see his mistake and help him learn from it...and not be so gay.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious. I'm stealing it
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Dump him. Do it quickly, before you contract that disease too. :wink: